ThermaCare Heat Wraps: Neck, Wrist & Shoulder uploaded by Andrea S.

BY THERMACARE

ThermaCare Heat Wraps: Neck, Wrist & Shoulder, 1-Count (Pack of 9) see more...

Tatiana S.
Des Plaines, IL
Nice service for everyone. All my family love this products . Good quality and great price . Healthy products for everyone and so nice . I am using this every week. I will buy it again and will recommend to friends.
Meghan H.
Mesa, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have Fibromyalgia and tend to have a lot of pain in my shoulder and neck area. This helps so much! One of the better heat wraps I've used that is disposable.
Natasha E.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If you suffer from migraines or stress headaches, these neck wraps are a complete lifesaver. The heat eases the muscles in my neck and help tremendously.
Katie A.
Woodbridge, VA
Excellent for when you have a stiff neck. Should wear the product all day. For best results put arnica gel or biofreeze on your skin and then the heating pad.
Arlyne G.
It's okay. It's pretty efficient and gets the job done but you need to constantly change the heating pad. It did meet my expectations! I bought it Walgreens.
Lori L.
Morgan, UT
This is my secret to staying warm during any outside cold day. I always have an extra in my car, bag. I can't imagine going through a winter without them!
Samantha M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have fibromyalgia and get awful knots in my shoulders on a regular basis, these wraps really help keep my pain down as well as help loosed the muscles.
Erin M.
Corsicana, TX
I LOVE these! The can be used for most large areas of the body as well! In fact, I'm wearing one now for my stomach. Works great for monthly cramps!
Mary T.
Peoria, AZ
ThermaCare shoulder wraps are life! The heat activated pads works wonder on a stiff neck and shoulder. The heat soothes the pain within minutes
Juli N.
New York , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my go to remedy for when I have any aches or pains from cramps or when I over do it at the gym. Great for all types of sorry muscles

back