ThermaCare Heat Wraps: Neck, Wrist & Shoulder uploaded by Andrea S.

BY THERMACARE

ThermaCare Heat Wraps: Neck, Wrist & Shoulder, 1-Count (Pack of 9) see more...

Holly J.
I have muscle spasms in my neck and shoulders so I'm always looking for something that can help relieve the pain. These are just okay for me.
jessica m.
My husband just recently messed up his neck at work and he uses these things like they're going out of style. He says they work wonderfully.
Juli N.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my go to remedy for when I have any aches or pains from cramps or when I over do it at the gym. Great for all types of sorry muscles
Greicy S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It's really common to me to have pain on my neck and shoulders and this helps me a lot. It's not long term care but temporary it's great!!
Amanda S.
Keizer, OR
It's like a heating pad on the go. Really great if you have to go to work or be active and need a heating pad. Can really save the day!
🌹 W.
Tampa
It is my best friends always recommend to anyone suffer from body aches specially not all the time after workout or hard day on the go
Krista J.
Tukwila, WA
This product was great when I had a sore shoulder. It provides a lot of heat once it gets going so be careful not to burn yourself!
Kendyl C.
Panama City, FL
My neck and shoulders get very tight and achey from sitting at a desk all day and this helps soothe them some throughout the days
Swazie F.
Fountain Green, UT
It works great for pain. When I have a smallest of pains it really does help. I love that I do t have to get it at the doctors.
Amy M.
Madison, WI
This product works great but be careful as it can get extremely hot. I'd suggest a towel under it to minimize heat if needed.