ThermaCare Heat Wraps: Neck, Wrist & Shoulder uploaded by Andrea S.

BY THERMACARE

ThermaCare Heat Wraps: Neck, Wrist & Shoulder, 1-Count (Pack of 9) see more...

Justine R.
La Crosse
That's are a. Ice on the go patch. They help relieve pain for a period of time. Highly recommend.
Yvonne H.
Dallas
This product is so awesome we keep it in the doctors office I work at. We use them all the time
Tamatha Y.
Katy
These work great at relieving shoulder pain after a long strenuous day of working in the yard.
Ronna H.
Monroeville
Great for persistent muscle pains. Nice hear level. Needs a better adhesive. Doesn't stay on
Leivy C.
Love this product! Help me out a lot when I was in pain. This product stuck better than other
Tanna C.
St. Louis
I bought these and used one or two and they really didn't get as hot as I expected them too.
Stephanie  P.
These are good for neck muscle issues. Especially if you sleep wrong during the night or have a stressful day at work.
Liz M.
Iowa city, IA
Wellness Guru Expert
I am basically addicted to these! I carry so much tension in my shoulders and neck, and definitely can't afford to get massages every week, so these really help relieve some of the pain I have in these areas. I will admit the adhesive isn't the BEST, but in general they do stay on well, and if not, I just try to place my bra straps over the adhesive area. I am SO glad I discovered these!
Patrick L.
Perkiomenvlle, PA
I ended up trying these after I had some neck and shoulder pain from sleeping awkwardly one night. This is basically a big hand warmer that you would use for outdoor activities (hunting, camping, watching little Billy's baseball game in the stands) but these have two small pieces of adhesive on the outside. The adhesive isn't great especially for the precarious spot you are looking to apply these types of wraps. In addition, my experience with these getting hot is that they barely do - at least not enough to provide any therapeutic relief. The only thing that I did enjoy about this product was that I could return it. Get some Icy/Hot advanced instead. D-
Aymara P.
This is a very good product, sometimes the other product doesn’t have the facilities than this have. Is very effective and practice. I have using this a few month ago, I will buy it again absolutely yes.