ThermaCare Heat Wraps: Neck, Wrist & Shoulder uploaded by Andrea S.

BY THERMACARE

ThermaCare Heat Wraps: Neck, Wrist & Shoulder, 1-Count (Pack of 9) see more...

Tamatha Y.
Tamatha Y.
Katy
These work great at relieving shoulder pain after a long strenuous day of working in the yard.
Tanna C.
Tanna C.
St. Louis
I bought these and used one or two and they really didn't get as hot as I expected them too.
Ronna H.
Ronna H.
Monroeville
Great for persistent muscle pains. Nice hear level. Needs a better adhesive. Doesn't stay on
Leivy C.
Leivy C.
Love this product! Help me out a lot when I was in pain. This product stuck better than other
Patrick L.
Patrick L.
Perkiomenvlle, PA
I ended up trying these after I had some neck and shoulder pain from sleeping awkwardly one night. This is basically a big hand warmer that you would use for outdoor activities (hunting, camping, watching little Billy's baseball game in the stands) but these have two small pieces of adhesive on the outside. The adhesive isn't great especially for the precarious spot you are looking to apply these types of wraps. In addition, my experience with these getting hot is that they barely do - at least not enough to provide any therapeutic relief. The only thing that I did enjoy about this product was that I could return it. Get some Icy/Hot advanced instead. D-
Stephanie  P.
Stephanie P.
These are good for neck muscle issues. Especially if you sleep wrong during the night or have a stressful day at work.
Yaman H.
Yaman H.
Toronto, ON
To be Honest I constantly stock on this product, but for my period cramps  since in Toronto I don't usually find the ones that are designed for the cramps so I get these which are most similar in the design and shape. I buy them at shoppers drug mart in Canada or CVs if i'm in the US. I basically can't move my legs without them! I advice every lady who usually gets bad cramps to try them and you'll thank me for it!
Dámaris S.
Dámaris S.
I suffer from chronic neck pain, Bulging disc, etc. I was given a Thermacare Neck & Shoulder Heat Therapy And not only did it get me through a 12 hour work day but helped me sleep!I love these. I bought as many as I could find because I like the way they fit and yet while sticking to my neck do not pull off my hair that might be underneath. The new ones last longer than the prior model.
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love Thermacare heat wraps (not a fan of the cold). They really help when I wear them overnight. I only wish they were bigger and stayed on better. The upper neck and shoulder wraps get caught up during sleep and mangled, and the back wraps I have to strategically tuck in between clothing. Please make them more adhesive. Otherwise, great product!
Lidia J.
Lidia J.
mi una especie de aposito de da calor para el honbreo y cuello es para en dolor y inflamacion de las articulaciones se yeba unas horas y ves los resultados te alibia mucho el dolor se encuentra en farmacias y no es muy caro preguntar sienpre al farmaceutico