ThermaCare Heat Wraps: Neck, Wrist & Shoulder uploaded by Andrea S.

BY THERMACARE

ThermaCare Heat Wraps: Neck, Wrist & Shoulder, 1-Count (Pack of 9) see more...

Bethany R.
Bethany R.
This product works great. It gets real hit and lasts a long time. Was the only thing that fixed my neck when I pulled it.
Robyn M.
Robyn M.
Newark, NJ
I love these patches they are a live saver I use them all the time after practice or a game to help my aching muscles.
Tara R.
Tara R.
West Mifflin, PA
Last a long time, wish they would fit a girls body just a little better . Patch Thermacare 8Hr 3Ea/Bx
Yoiza P.
Yoiza P.
Used during work for neck &back pain. Helped to get through the day. Would recommend to anyone with aches!!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Durham, NC
Love this product. I can sleep with it on and it stays put while loosening my sore places all night long
Kimberly J.
Kimberly J.
I like to use these when I have a tension headache. It really helps to ease the pain and provide relief.
Karolin G.
Karolin G.
Wellness Guru Expert
Just used this last night for a tweaked neck muscle. I love the instant heat relief that it provides!
Justine R.
Justine R.
La Crosse
That's are a. Ice on the go patch. They help relieve pain for a period of time. Highly recommend.
Lamar  D.
Lamar D.
Detroit, mi
Always reach for these when I get a neck sprain or sleep wrong. Very easy to use and affordable.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Dallas
This product is so awesome we keep it in the doctors office I work at. We use them all the time