ThermaCare Heat Wraps: Neck, Wrist & Shoulder uploaded by Andrea S.

BY THERMACARE

ThermaCare Heat Wraps: Neck, Wrist & Shoulder, 1-Count (Pack of 9) see more...

Jeanie R.
Madera, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love, love, love this products. I have arthritis and a pinched nerve so when I get flare ups, this is perfect. It sticks to my skin so I don't have to walk around or be tied to a designated area with a heating pad. Absolutely awesome
Paula H.
Lenox , GA
I've used multiple products from thermacare which I purchased at Walmart or target. I have always been satisfied with all their products. I prefer this brand to others, and I will definitely buy again in the future.
Diana C.
Plantation, FL
The shoulder patch is amazing. I have chronic shoulder pain and found these in CVS and it meet all my expectations. It does well in reducing the pain and it is a decent price compared to other alternatives.
Katherine H.
Even, warm heat really helps to relax the shoulders after a long day of lugging the baby around or a hard work out. And you can fall asleep without fear of burning down the house while using it
Tina D.
Great for when I sleep wrong and have the worst neck and shoulder pain. It feels like it's working and definitely relieves the pain. It's easy to use and covers a large area of your upper back and neck
Sally F.
Mtn Green, UT
Great heating for the next! It does last 12 hours. Doesn't stick to skin that well. Had to use medical tape to keep it in place or skin needs to be very clean with no oils or lotions on it.
Michelle A.
Van Buren, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are easy to use and go to work fast helping muscle aches. They can get hot feeling fast but unlike creams or sprays that getting on your hands these are easy to apply and worry free.
Stacy M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I think these work well, however I tend to use these ones on my abdomen as I'm rather small. They warm rather quickly and stay warm for some time. It definitely can help soothe the muscles.
Tiffany J.
Nottingham, MD
This product is my favorite go to when I have cramps or any aches . The neck ones work best. Yes and beyond meeting my expectations. Starts working within seconds. Walmart is the best place. Affordable and the cheapest around. Yes I would buy again.
Tatiana S.
Des Plaines, IL
Nice service for everyone. All my family love this products . Good quality and great price . Healthy products for everyone and so nice . I am using this every week. I will buy it again and will recommend to friends.