ThermaCare Heat Wraps: Neck, Wrist & Shoulder uploaded by Andrea S.

BY THERMACARE

ThermaCare Heat Wraps: Neck, Wrist & Shoulder, 1-Count (Pack of 9) see more...

Krista J.
Tukwila, WA
This product was great when I had a sore shoulder. It provides a lot of heat once it gets going so be careful not to burn yourself!
Kendyl C.
Panama City, FL
My neck and shoulders get very tight and achey from sitting at a desk all day and this helps soothe them some throughout the days
Amy M.
Madison, WI
This product works great but be careful as it can get extremely hot. I'd suggest a towel under it to minimize heat if needed.
Bethany R.
This product works great. It gets real hit and lasts a long time. Was the only thing that fixed my neck when I pulled it.
Robyn M.
Newark, NJ
I love these patches they are a live saver I use them all the time after practice or a game to help my aching muscles.
Tara R.
West Mifflin , PA
Last a long time, wish they would fit a girls body just a little better . Patch Thermacare 8Hr 3Ea/Bx
Yoiza P.
Used during work for neck &back pain. Helped to get through the day. Would recommend to anyone with aches!!
Kimberly J.
I like to use these when I have a tension headache. It really helps to ease the pain and provide relief.
Michelle H.
Durham, NC
Love this product. I can sleep with it on and it stays put while loosening my sore places all night long
Karolin G.
Wellness Guru Expert
Just used this last night for a tweaked neck muscle. I love the instant heat relief that it provides!