ThermaCare Heat Wraps: Neck, Wrist & Shoulder uploaded by Andrea S.

BY THERMACARE

ThermaCare Heat Wraps: Neck, Wrist & Shoulder, 1-Count (Pack of 9) see more...

Sarah P.
delaware
I have recommended and given these to many people. I swear by this product. I actually will use this neck and shoulder wrap on my lower back. It fits nicely and will last past 8 hours given me great relief.
Liz M.
Iowa city, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I am basically addicted to these! I carry so much tension in my shoulders and neck, and definitely can't afford to get massages every week, so these really help relieve some of the pain I have in these areas. I will admit the adhesive isn't the BEST, but in general they do stay on well, and if not, I just try to place my bra straps over the adhesive area. I am SO glad I discovered these!
Shama B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This patch is a life saver. When I used to play volleyball I was constantly sore and my muscles ached all night from our workouts so going to sleep with one of these on really helped with the aches. One patch would usually last me 8 hours so it was worth it!
Meg H.
Mesa, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have Fibromyalgia and tend to have a lot of pain in my shoulder and neck area. This helps so much! One of the better heat wraps I've used that is disposable.
Natasha E.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If you suffer from migraines or stress headaches, these neck wraps are a complete lifesaver. The heat eases the muscles in my neck and help tremendously.
Arlyne G.
It's okay. It's pretty efficient and gets the job done but you need to constantly change the heating pad. It did meet my expectations! I bought it Walgreens.
Lori L.
Morgan, UT
This is my secret to staying warm during any outside cold day. I always have an extra in my car, bag. I can't imagine going through a winter without them!
Samantha M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have fibromyalgia and get awful knots in my shoulders on a regular basis, these wraps really help keep my pain down as well as help loosed the muscles.
Erin M.
Corsicana, TX
I LOVE these! The can be used for most large areas of the body as well! In fact, I'm wearing one now for my stomach. Works great for monthly cramps!
Mary T.
Peoria, AZ
ThermaCare shoulder wraps are life! The heat activated pads works wonder on a stiff neck and shoulder. The heat soothes the pain within minutes