ThermaCare Heat Wraps: Neck, Wrist & Shoulder uploaded by Andrea S.

BY THERMACARE

ThermaCare Heat Wraps: Neck, Wrist & Shoulder, 1-Count (Pack of 9) see more...

Liz M.
Iowa city, IA
Wellness Guru Expert
I am basically addicted to these! I carry so much tension in my shoulders and neck, and definitely can't afford to get massages every week, so these really help relieve some of the pain I have in these areas. I will admit the adhesive isn't the BEST, but in general they do stay on well, and if not, I just try to place my bra straps over the adhesive area. I am SO glad I discovered these!
Shama B.
This patch is a life saver. When I used to play volleyball I was constantly sore and my muscles ached all night from our workouts so going to sleep with one of these on really helped with the aches. One patch would usually last me 8 hours so it was worth it!
Meg H.
Mesa, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
I have Fibromyalgia and tend to have a lot of pain in my shoulder and neck area. This helps so much! One of the better heat wraps I've used that is disposable.
Arlyne G.
It's okay. It's pretty efficient and gets the job done but you need to constantly change the heating pad. It did meet my expectations! I bought it Walgreens.
Samantha M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have fibromyalgia and get awful knots in my shoulders on a regular basis, these wraps really help keep my pain down as well as help loosed the muscles.
Erin M.
Corsicana, TX
I LOVE these! The can be used for most large areas of the body as well! In fact, I'm wearing one now for my stomach. Works great for monthly cramps!
Juli N.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my go to remedy for when I have any aches or pains from cramps or when I over do it at the gym. Great for all types of sorry muscles
Holly J.
I have muscle spasms in my neck and shoulders so I'm always looking for something that can help relieve the pain. These are just okay for me.
Greicy S.
Wellness Guru Expert
It's really common to me to have pain on my neck and shoulders and this helps me a lot. It's not long term care but temporary it's great!!
Amanda S.
Keizer, OR
It's like a heating pad on the go. Really great if you have to go to work or be active and need a heating pad. Can really save the day!