ThermaCare Heat Wraps: Neck, Wrist & Shoulder uploaded by Andrea S.

BY THERMACARE

ThermaCare Heat Wraps: Neck, Wrist & Shoulder, 1-Count (Pack of 9) see more...

Haritha A.
Haritha A.
I have a bunch of these, and I use these when I get neck or upper back pain. They stay on fairly well, but sometimes they don't stick that well. Affordable, just need to work on the adhesive. I put them under a scarf and they aren't visible.
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Nottingham, MD
This product is my favorite go to when I have cramps or any aches . The neck ones work best. Yes and beyond meeting my expectations. Starts working within seconds. Walmart is the best place. Affordable and the cheapest around. Yes I would buy again.
Deana B.
Deana B.
Took a little while (about 10 min or so) before feeling the soothing heat but overall it is a great product. I used these wraps after I was rear ended and they helped me get through work without a lot of pain and they are affordable.
Katherine W.
Katherine W.
Love how long this product lasts. Gives just the right amount of heat. Hot enough to ease aches and pain but not so hot it will damage your skin. Great for menstrual cramps too.
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
I use these religiously. I use them for menstrual cramps, shoulder and neck pain, and back pain. I even use them when I'm simply cold. Soothing, pain relieving, and dependable.
CNMbaby. A.
CNMbaby. A.
Camp Lejeune, NC
I give thermacare away as a gift- it's a must have if you suffer from injuries or slept the wrong way. I strongly recommend this product. I have one to my girlfriend who suffers from sever back pain and now she can't be without it.
Alena M.
Alena M.
Fort Myers, FL
I find those strips very useful whenever i feel some pain around my neck. They are easy to apply (no help from others needed) and they do last a long time. Investor i still felt some heat coming from it after twelve hours.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
delaware
I have recommended and given these to many people. I swear by this product. I actually will use this neck and shoulder wrap on my lower back. It fits nicely and will last past 8 hours given me great relief.
Arlyne G.
Arlyne G.
It's okay. It's pretty efficient and gets the job done but you need to constantly change the heating pad. It did meet my expectations! I bought it Walgreens.
Meg H.
Meg H.
Mesa, AZ
I have Fibromyalgia and tend to have a lot of pain in my shoulder and neck area. This helps so much! One of the better heat wraps I've used that is disposable.