ThermaCare Heat Wraps: Neck, Wrist & Shoulder uploaded by Andrea S.

BY THERMACARE

ThermaCare Heat Wraps: Neck, Wrist & Shoulder, 1-Count (Pack of 9) see more...

Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This doesn't stick well. They tell you to get it as tight as possible. I couldn't succeed. It was warm and stayed warm for hours like it says it will. Maybe if I had help putting it in, it may have been a better experience.
Paula H.
Lenox , GA
I've used multiple products from thermacare which I purchased at Walmart or target. I have always been satisfied with all their products. I prefer this brand to others, and I will definitely buy again in the future.
Tatiana S.
Des Plaines, IL
Nice service for everyone. All my family love this products . Good quality and great price . Healthy products for everyone and so nice . I am using this every week. I will buy it again and will recommend to friends.
Jenn C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I wouldn't be able to make it through the day without these! They help to loosen up my joints, and make them feel great. Very effective! I buy these at the drug store and Target. I would absolutely buy these again!
Sarah G.
Spring Hill, TN
I had such a knot in between my shoulders for a couple of days. My husband brought one of these home and it helped so much! they actually heat up really really well and the heat helps loosen knots and soothe your muscles.
Xtina V.
I have 3 herniated discs in my neck & I buy these patches in bulk! Thankfully CVS always has a great sale or discount available. These patches really help with alleviating discomfort especially during a long work day!
Diana C.
Murrieta, CA
The shoulder patch is amazing. I have chronic shoulder pain and found these in CVS and it meet all my expectations. It does well in reducing the pain and it is a decent price compared to other alternatives.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
These are so convenient and really help ease and relax the muscles! The only downfall is if you store them too long they don't seem to be as effective! Will buy again though! Great product for all needs!
Patrick L.
Perkiomenvlle, PA
I ended up trying these after I had some neck and shoulder pain from sleeping awkwardly one night. This is basically a big hand warmer that you would use for outdoor activities (hunting, camping, watching little Billy's baseball game in the stands) but these have two small pieces of adhesive on the outside. The adhesive isn't great especially for the precarious spot you are looking to apply these types of wraps. In addition, my experience with these getting hot is that they barely do - at least not enough to provide any therapeutic relief. The only thing that I did enjoy about this product was that I could return it. Get some Icy/Hot advanced instead. D-
Suzanne K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have used these wraps on many occasions . They work great and last for a few hours throughout the day. They can be found at your local CVS or grocery stores. Great product for muscle pain and tension.