ThermaCare Heat Wraps: Neck, Wrist & Shoulder uploaded by Andrea S.

BY THERMACARE

ThermaCare Heat Wraps: Neck, Wrist & Shoulder, 1-Count (Pack of 9) see more...

Tina D.
Tustin, CA
Great for when I sleep wrong and have the worst neck and shoulder pain. It feels like it's working and definitely relieves the pain. It's easy to use and covers a large area of your upper back and neck
Sally F.
Mtn Green, UT
Great heating for the next! It does last 12 hours. Doesn't stick to skin that well. Had to use medical tape to keep it in place or skin needs to be very clean with no oils or lotions on it.
Michelle A.
Van Buren, AR
Wellness Guru Expert
These are easy to use and go to work fast helping muscle aches. They can get hot feeling fast but unlike creams or sprays that getting on your hands these are easy to apply and worry free.
Stacy M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I think these work well, however I tend to use these ones on my abdomen as I'm rather small. They warm rather quickly and stay warm for some time. It definitely can help soothe the muscles.
Melanie D.
Jersey City, NJ
I use these often, especially when I travel. I have an old neck/back injury and having one of these in my bag ensures I'll have some relief if I get some pain during the flight or from the hotel bed.
Tiffany J.
Nottingham, MD
This product is my favorite go to when I have cramps or any aches . The neck ones work best. Yes and beyond meeting my expectations. Starts working within seconds. Walmart is the best place. Affordable and the cheapest around. Yes I would buy again.
Katherine W.
Love how long this product lasts. Gives just the right amount of heat. Hot enough to ease aches and pain but not so hot it will damage your skin. Great for menstrual cramps too.
Brianna B.
I use these religiously. I use them for menstrual cramps, shoulder and neck pain, and back pain. I even use them when I'm simply cold. Soothing, pain relieving, and dependable.
Sarah P.
delaware
I have recommended and given these to many people. I swear by this product. I actually will use this neck and shoulder wrap on my lower back. It fits nicely and will last past 8 hours given me great relief.
Meg H.
Mesa, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
I have Fibromyalgia and tend to have a lot of pain in my shoulder and neck area. This helps so much! One of the better heat wraps I've used that is disposable.