ThermaCare Heat Wraps: Neck, Wrist & Shoulder uploaded by Andrea S.

BY THERMACARE

ThermaCare Heat Wraps: Neck, Wrist & Shoulder, 1-Count (Pack of 9) see more...

Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
These are so convenient and really help ease and relax the muscles! The only downfall is if you store them too long they don't seem to be as effective! Will buy again though! Great product for all needs!
Katie R.
Katie R.
Herndon, VA
Great for muscle pain anywhere on the body. I love that they have adhesive strips so you can stick it on and still be able to get some work done. I use these on my shoulders mostly since I carry a lot of muscle tension there. Would recommend for helping to calm this tension.
Suzanne K.
Suzanne K.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have used these wraps on many occasions . They work great and last for a few hours throughout the day. They can be found at your local CVS or grocery stores. Great product for muscle pain and tension.
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Even, warm heat really helps to relax the shoulders after a long day of lugging the baby around or a hard work out. And you can fall asleep without fear of burning down the house while using it
Sally F.
Sally F.
Mtn Green, UT
Great heating for the next! It does last 12 hours. Doesn't stick to skin that well. Had to use medical tape to keep it in place or skin needs to be very clean with no oils or lotions on it.
Morgan g.
Morgan g.
Wellness Guru Expert
So before they made the menstrual pain patch I used to use these to cure my cramps when I had to go to school or work. They work all day and leave relieve when you can't hide in bed all day
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Van Buren, AR
Wellness Guru Expert
These are easy to use and go to work fast helping muscle aches. They can get hot feeling fast but unlike creams or sprays that getting on your hands these are easy to apply and worry free.
Stacy M.
Stacy M.
I think these work well, however I tend to use these ones on my abdomen as I'm rather small. They warm rather quickly and stay warm for some time. It definitely can help soothe the muscles.
Tina D.
Tina D.
Tustin, CA
Great for when I sleep wrong and have the worst neck and shoulder pain. It feels like it's working and definitely relieves the pain. It's easy to use and covers a large area of your upper back and neck
Melanie D.
Melanie D.
Jersey City, NJ
I use these often, especially when I travel. I have an old neck/back injury and having one of these in my bag ensures I'll have some relief if I get some pain during the flight or from the hotel bed.