ThermaCare Heat Wraps: Neck, Wrist & Shoulder uploaded by Andrea S.

BY THERMACARE

ThermaCare Heat Wraps: Neck, Wrist & Shoulder, 1-Count (Pack of 9) see more...

Buy on www.ama...*
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This doesn't stick well. They tell you to get it as tight as possible. I couldn't succeed. It was warm and stayed warm for hours like it says it will. Maybe if I had help putting it in, it may have been a better experience.
Jenn C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I wouldn't be able to make it through the day without these! They help to loosen up my joints, and make them feel great. Very effective! I buy these at the drug store and Target. I would absolutely buy these again!
Sarah G.
Spring Hill, TN
I had such a knot in between my shoulders for a couple of days. My husband brought one of these home and it helped so much! they actually heat up really really well and the heat helps loosen knots and soothe your muscles.
Christina R.
I have 3 herniated discs in my neck & I buy these patches in bulk! Thankfully CVS always has a great sale or discount available. These patches really help with alleviating discomfort especially during a long work day!
Melody H.
Cynthiana, KY
Definitely a product I like to keep in stock around my house. I suffer from low back pain and this product helps to make it bearable. Stays hot all throughout the day and the adhesive keeps it in place. Great product.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
These are so convenient and really help ease and relax the muscles! The only downfall is if you store them too long they don't seem to be as effective! Will buy again though! Great product for all needs!
Patrick L.
Perkiomenvlle, PA
I ended up trying these after I had some neck and shoulder pain from sleeping awkwardly one night. This is basically a big hand warmer that you would use for outdoor activities (hunting, camping, watching little Billy's baseball game in the stands) but these have two small pieces of adhesive on the outside. The adhesive isn't great especially for the precarious spot you are looking to apply these types of wraps. In addition, my experience with these getting hot is that they barely do - at least not enough to provide any therapeutic relief. The only thing that I did enjoy about this product was that I could return it. Get some Icy/Hot advanced instead. D-
Suzanne K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have used these wraps on many occasions . They work great and last for a few hours throughout the day. They can be found at your local CVS or grocery stores. Great product for muscle pain and tension.
Morgan g.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So before they made the menstrual pain patch I used to use these to cure my cramps when I had to go to school or work. They work all day and leave relieve when you can't hide in bed all day
Melanie D.
Jersey City, NJ
I use these often, especially when I travel. I have an old neck/back injury and having one of these in my bag ensures I'll have some relief if I get some pain during the flight or from the hotel bed.