ThermaCare Heat Wraps: Neck, Wrist & Shoulder uploaded by Andrea S.

BY THERMACARE

ThermaCare Heat Wraps: Neck, Wrist & Shoulder, 1-Count (Pack of 9) see more...

Serena C.
Babson Park , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Pulled my neck a few month back and picked up these at the Walgreens by my job, my neck was stiff and I couldn't move it , I placed one of these patches on my neck and it helped so much with my mobility while at work , price isn't to bad and it does the job relieves pain quickly.
Tasha J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Was in a car accident and I had some neck pain and shoulder pain . I used pain meds but it was in my muscle area and I needed quick relief . I went to my local walgreens and purchased this product and I had no more shoulder or neck pain and I was able to sleep through the night.
Katie R.
Ashburn, VA
Great for muscle pain anywhere on the body. I love that they have adhesive strips so you can stick it on and still be able to get some work done. I use these on my shoulders mostly since I carry a lot of muscle tension there. Would recommend for helping to calm this tension.
Carol Z.
This stuff is great and feels great and so warm! It does ease the pain a lot! I use the abdomen ones for when I have cramps due to my period and I cannot live without them. They get rid of my cramps and let me go on with my day without feeling like I’m going to die!
Marlene H.
Really like these especially when I sleep wrong. Although they don’t stay hot as long as I would like them to. They are affordable and love how they offer coupons. Wish they did stay hot for longer time. I have given the lower back ones to my mom which she loves.
Kelly C.
Torrington, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great size! Perfect for your neck, shoulders or any other small areas. It is a little pricey but I am impressed with how long it lasts. I found this at my target and Walmart. I have repurchased this multiple times and I always travel with one in case I get sore!
Danielle M.
Atlanta, GA
One of my favorite heat packs! These were my number one request after my surgery! I love how warm they get without getting to the point of burning. They come in a bunch of styles that can fit any part of your body that is in pain. You won't regret it.
Emily T.
Seattle, WA
I've used this for many years after an automobile accident. I'll put one on before I go to sleep and any tightness or cramping is eased by the time I wake up. These are also great for long drives and plane rides where you might get stiff.
CNMbaby. A.
Arlington, MA
I give thermacare away as a gift- it's a must have if you suffer from injuries or slept the wrong way. I strongly recommend this product. I have one to my girlfriend who suffers from sever back pain and now she can't be without it.
Destiny G.
I have a bulged disk in my neck and for times when heating pads are not easy to use, these are amazing. They are easy to apply and very functional. I work at a desk for my job and I often will have a stiff neck. These are lifesavers.

back