ThermaCare Heat Wraps: Neck, Wrist & Shoulder uploaded by Andrea S.

BY THERMACARE

ThermaCare Heat Wraps: Neck, Wrist & Shoulder, 1-Count (Pack of 9) see more...

Jeanie R.
Jeanie R.
Madera, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love, love, love this products. I have arthritis and a pinched nerve so when I get flare ups, this is perfect. It sticks to my skin so I don't have to walk around or be tied to a designated area with a heating pad. Absolutely awesome
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
This doesn't stick well. They tell you to get it as tight as possible. I couldn't succeed. It was warm and stayed warm for hours like it says it will. Maybe if I had help putting it in, it may have been a better experience.
Bettina B.
Bettina B.
West Orange, NJ
These work well and stay warm for a long time, but would be a five star product if they had better sticking power. If I want to wear this overnight, it often shifts position and gets stuck on my hair, rather than my shoulders and neck.
Cynthia P.
Cynthia P.
I love these patches so much. It is hard to find the type for menstrual cramps (they have a different shape than these), so I often buy these because the shape works well on my pelvis area. They are around $8-$10 for a pack of three, which is worth the 10 hours of heat I get to soothe my cramps.
Paula H.
Paula H.
Lenox , GA
I've used multiple products from thermacare which I purchased at Walmart or target. I have always been satisfied with all their products. I prefer this brand to others, and I will definitely buy again in the future.
Tatiana S.
Tatiana S.
Des Plaines, IL
Nice service for everyone. All my family love this products . Good quality and great price . Healthy products for everyone and so nice . I am using this every week. I will buy it again and will recommend to friends.
Jenn C.
Jenn C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I wouldn't be able to make it through the day without these! They help to loosen up my joints, and make them feel great. Very effective! I buy these at the drug store and Target. I would absolutely buy these again!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Spring Hill, TN
I had such a knot in between my shoulders for a couple of days. My husband brought one of these home and it helped so much! they actually heat up really really well and the heat helps loosen knots and soothe your muscles.
Diana C.
Diana C.
Murrieta, CA
The shoulder patch is amazing. I have chronic shoulder pain and found these in CVS and it meet all my expectations. It does well in reducing the pain and it is a decent price compared to other alternatives.
Xtina V.
Xtina V.
I have 3 herniated discs in my neck & I buy these patches in bulk! Thankfully CVS always has a great sale or discount available. These patches really help with alleviating discomfort especially during a long work day!