ThermaCare Heat Wraps: Neck, Wrist & Shoulder uploaded by Andrea S.

BY THERMACARE

ThermaCare Heat Wraps: Neck, Wrist & Shoulder, 1-Count (Pack of 9) see more...

Emily T.
Seattle, WA
I've used this for many years after an automobile accident. I'll put one on before I go to sleep and any tightness or cramping is eased by the time I wake up. These are also great for long drives and plane rides where you might get stiff.
Abbigail A.
Battle Creek, MI
This works decently well, but I wish it got a little warmer... more like a heating pad. In my opinion the generic brand at Meijer works just as well as this and it's much cheaper. I probably will just use the generic brand going forward.
Katherine B.
West Haven, CT
Really good. Helps soothe my muscles. I sometimes use this one in my stomach for cramps when I can't find the menstrual heating pad. You have to be careful you don't burn yourself. I've gotten blisters from it being too hot on my skin.
CNMbaby. A.
Camp Lejeune, NC
I give thermacare away as a gift- it's a must have if you suffer from injuries or slept the wrong way. I strongly recommend this product. I have one to my girlfriend who suffers from sever back pain and now she can't be without it.
Destiny G.
I have a bulged disk in my neck and for times when heating pads are not easy to use, these are amazing. They are easy to apply and very functional. I work at a desk for my job and I often will have a stiff neck. These are lifesavers.
Suzanne L.
I actually use these on my lower back as well as on my neck. I have had neck surgery and injuries to my lower back. These are great for when I am doing some stuff around the house or going out and need some heat therapy on the go.
Jeanie R.
Madera, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love, love, love this products. I have arthritis and a pinched nerve so when I get flare ups, this is perfect. It sticks to my skin so I don't have to walk around or be tied to a designated area with a heating pad. Absolutely awesome
Hope L.
Portsmouth, VA
I have thoracic kyphosis which is basically a fancy way of saying I have terrible posture and my spine curves on top. I use these to help with the pain that causes me. These are pretty awesome, I only wish they lasted longer.
Bettina B.
West Orange, NJ
These work well and stay warm for a long time, but would be a five star product if they had better sticking power. If I want to wear this overnight, it often shifts position and gets stuck on my hair, rather than my shoulders and neck.
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
This doesn't stick well. They tell you to get it as tight as possible. I couldn't succeed. It was warm and stayed warm for hours like it says it will. Maybe if I had help putting it in, it may have been a better experience.