ThermaCare Heat Wraps: Neck, Wrist & Shoulder uploaded by Andrea S.

BY THERMACARE #99 in Pain Relief

ThermaCare Heat Wraps: Neck, Wrist & Shoulder, 1-Count (Pack of 9) see more...

Andrea S.
Clermont, FL
Saving my life right now! On vacation and triggered my herniated disc in my neck. I wanted to turn around and go home to cry
Thermacare for the neck is living up to the packaging so far. Feel so good!
Vicky C.
Washington , DC
If this isn’t a pain reliever I don’t know what it. Let me tell you I’ve had some really back neck pain and couldn’t find anything to relieve the pain. I tried this product one night and it worked wonders my neck felt more relaxed took the pain after 2-3 applications. I keep these at home just in case I ever get any neck pain and it really works. Thanks Thermacare!!
Andrenid R.
Canóvanas
The last time my mom complain about her muscles spams on her back I suggested she tried Thermacare. She loves it. Is very easy and shes doesnt have to bother on applying the roll on or anything else that is hard for her to reach. She just sticks the pad and keep moving on. Plus she has very thin skon which helps her have right amount of heat.
Juliana S.
These things are wonderful! It is hard to find the menstrual heating pads in stores so I tend to opt for these since they are very similar. They provide hours of heat and relief for me. I typically use these when I have to be up and walking around or working and can't be curled up with a heating pad. I have repurchased several times.
Haritha A.
I have a bunch of these, and I use these when I get neck or upper back pain. They stay on fairly well, but sometimes they don't stick that well. Affordable, just need to work on the adhesive. I put them under a scarf and they aren't visible.
Romela L.
Grand Blanc, MI
Oh my move over traditional heating pad! I love these things they get just hot enough to relieve pain but not enough to burn you! This is good for neck pain. I've also used it on my abdomen to relieve cramps! I like the flexibility of being able to place it in multiple places ( on my body) and no cords like with a heating pad.
Sarah H.
Lakewood, CA
When I have neck pain that won't go away I definitely reach for this product, it helps with the muscle stiffness and lasts almost all day. The only issue I have with the product is the way the neck sticks on never works correctly and I end up losing the adhesive trying to reapply it in a way that's more comfortable.
Kelli G.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use these wraps about once a week! If any of you ladies have so much pain on your first day of your menstrual each month you have got to try! I used a heating pad before that help a little but I swear by this Heat wraps! It melts my pain away! And your not restricted to your bed or couch! You get four pads and two wraps for a great price
Alena M.
Fort Myers, FL
I find those strips very useful whenever i feel some pain around my neck. They are easy to apply (no help from others needed) and they do last a long time. Investor i still felt some heat coming from it after twelve hours.
ana s.
After having my son, I carried him around a lot in the car seat and now that's he's 18 months old, he's obviously heavier. I think when he was younger I pulled a muscle by my shoulder, and I purchased this at work one time since the pain flared up. This was a life saver and took the pain down the for the day.