ThermaCare Heat Wraps: Neck, Wrist & Shoulder uploaded by Andrea S.

BY THERMACARE

ThermaCare Heat Wraps: Neck, Wrist & Shoulder, 1-Count (Pack of 9) see more...

Jennifer P.
Thermacare wraps are a bit bulky but, they are a sure fire way to assist in spasm relief. I discovered them when my husband suffered a broken back and the Dr wrote a recurring prescription for him. They helped his back muscles recover as his bones were healing and coming back together.
Nicole C.
KODIAK, AK
Wellness Guru Expert
I love these! Not only do they help ease pain and discomfort, they have a wonderful warming effect that is a bonus in Alaska, when it can get cold in winter and exacerbate the pain. These are portable and virtually invisible under clothing, making them great for work or in the car!
Serena C.
Babson Park , FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Pulled my neck a few month back and picked up these at the Walgreens by my job, my neck was stiff and I couldn't move it , I placed one of these patches on my neck and it helped so much with my mobility while at work , price isn't to bad and it does the job relieves pain quickly.
Tasha J.
Wellness Guru Expert
Was in a car accident and I had some neck pain and shoulder pain . I used pain meds but it was in my muscle area and I needed quick relief . I went to my local walgreens and purchased this product and I had no more shoulder or neck pain and I was able to sleep through the night.
cindy l.
Wellness Guru Expert
I suffer from neck pain all the time. My mom saw these and thought I could get good use from them. I LOVE the heat it provides. My muscles tend to loosen with the heat.

It usually lasts me 6 hours, which for me is perfect. My only complaint is, I wish they were reusable.
Katie R.
Herndon, VA
Great for muscle pain anywhere on the body. I love that they have adhesive strips so you can stick it on and still be able to get some work done. I use these on my shoulders mostly since I carry a lot of muscle tension there. Would recommend for helping to calm this tension.
Kelly C.
Torrington, CT
Wellness Guru Expert
Great size! Perfect for your neck, shoulders or any other small areas. It is a little pricey but I am impressed with how long it lasts. I found this at my target and Walmart. I have repurchased this multiple times and I always travel with one in case I get sore!
Anna C.
Middle River, MD
They never get too hot but they do last a long long time. They also do not stay put for this one. Other ones have more velcro this one is a pain in the butt. I took another point off for price and for eco reasons. There is alot of waste in these products.
Sharon W.
Chandler, AZ
These Thermacare pads have helped when I've had to sit down at the computer and spend hours writing reports. Heat therapy has always helped me the most and I tend to carry my stress in my neck/shoulders. This really helps get through the rest of my day.
Danielle M.
Atlanta, GA
One of my favorite heat packs! These were my number one request after my surgery! I love how warm they get without getting to the point of burning. They come in a bunch of styles that can fit any part of your body that is in pain. You won't regret it.