ThermaCare Heat Wraps: Neck, Wrist & Shoulder uploaded by Andrea S.

BY THERMACARE

ThermaCare Heat Wraps: Neck, Wrist & Shoulder, 1-Count (Pack of 9) see more...

Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Torrington, CT
Wellness Guru Expert
Great size! Perfect for your neck, shoulders or any other small areas. It is a little pricey but I am impressed with how long it lasts. I found this at my target and Walmart. I have repurchased this multiple times and I always travel with one in case I get sore!
Anna C.
Anna C.
Middle River, MD
They never get too hot but they do last a long long time. They also do not stay put for this one. Other ones have more velcro this one is a pain in the butt. I took another point off for price and for eco reasons. There is alot of waste in these products.
Sharon W.
Sharon W.
Chandler , AZ
These Thermacare pads have helped when I've had to sit down at the computer and spend hours writing reports. Heat therapy has always helped me the most and I tend to carry my stress in my neck/shoulders. This really helps get through the rest of my day.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Atlanta, GA
One of my favorite heat packs! These were my number one request after my surgery! I love how warm they get without getting to the point of burning. They come in a bunch of styles that can fit any part of your body that is in pain. You won't regret it.
Emily T.
Emily T.
Seattle, WA
I've used this for many years after an automobile accident. I'll put one on before I go to sleep and any tightness or cramping is eased by the time I wake up. These are also great for long drives and plane rides where you might get stiff.
Abbigail A.
Abbigail A.
Battle Creek, MI
This works decently well, but I wish it got a little warmer... more like a heating pad. In my opinion the generic brand at Meijer works just as well as this and it's much cheaper. I probably will just use the generic brand going forward.
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
West Haven, CT
Really good. Helps soothe my muscles. I sometimes use this one in my stomach for cramps when I can't find the menstrual heating pad. You have to be careful you don't burn yourself. I've gotten blisters from it being too hot on my skin.
Destiny G.
Destiny G.
I have a bulged disk in my neck and for times when heating pads are not easy to use, these are amazing. They are easy to apply and very functional. I work at a desk for my job and I often will have a stiff neck. These are lifesavers.
Suzanne L.
Suzanne L.
I actually use these on my lower back as well as on my neck. I have had neck surgery and injuries to my lower back. These are great for when I am doing some stuff around the house or going out and need some heat therapy on the go.
Jeanie R.
Jeanie R.
Madera, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love, love, love this products. I have arthritis and a pinched nerve so when I get flare ups, this is perfect. It sticks to my skin so I don't have to walk around or be tied to a designated area with a heating pad. Absolutely awesome