ThermaCare Heat Wraps: Neck, Wrist & Shoulder uploaded by Andrea S.

BY THERMACARE

ThermaCare Heat Wraps: Neck, Wrist & Shoulder, 1-Count (Pack of 9) see more...

Antonia M.
Antonia M.
escanaba, MI
I want to like these, but they dont staybon well for your neck! I get a lot of migraines, and heat to my neck is one way i usually attempt to relieve this. The heat pads themselves work really well, but there are only two small swctions of stickiness, one on each end of the pad, so they dont stay.
Beth N.
Beth N.
Gurley, AL
I have a lot of neck, shoulder and upper back pain...its so bad I sleep with a heating pad all the time. These are great because I can put one on before work and it helps ease the pain during the day when taking my beating pad isn't practical. They could give you a little more for the money though.
marycarpenter3914
marycarpenter3914
Des Moines, IA
This is for your traps area... But I use this for menstrual cramps. This is about the only thing that really tones down the pain. This works way better than the heat pad they make for menstrual cramps because this get hotter, and I can adhere it to my hips vs having to try to stick it to my underwear and then having half of the sticky just sitting exposed because my underwear aren't all the way up to my ribs.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Thermacare wraps are a bit bulky but, they are a sure fire way to assist in spasm relief. I discovered them when my husband suffered a broken back and the Dr wrote a recurring prescription for him. They helped his back muscles recover as his bones were healing and coming back together.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
KODIAK, AK
Wellness Guru Expert
I love these! Not only do they help ease pain and discomfort, they have a wonderful warming effect that is a bonus in Alaska, when it can get cold in winter and exacerbate the pain. These are portable and virtually invisible under clothing, making them great for work or in the car!
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Ferndale, FL
Saving my life right now! On vacation and triggered my herniated disc in my neck. I wanted to turn around and go home to cry
Thermacare for the neck is living up to the packaging so far. Feel so good!
Serena C.
Serena C.
Babson Park, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Pulled my neck a few month back and picked up these at the Walgreens by my job, my neck was stiff and I couldn't move it , I placed one of these patches on my neck and it helped so much with my mobility while at work , price isn't to bad and it does the job relieves pain quickly.
Tasha J.
Tasha J.
Wellness Guru Expert
Was in a car accident and I had some neck pain and shoulder pain . I used pain meds but it was in my muscle area and I needed quick relief . I went to my local walgreens and purchased this product and I had no more shoulder or neck pain and I was able to sleep through the night.
cindy l.
cindy l.
Wellness Guru Expert
I suffer from neck pain all the time. My mom saw these and thought I could get good use from them. I LOVE the heat it provides. My muscles tend to loosen with the heat.

It usually lasts me 6 hours, which for me is perfect. My only complaint is, I wish they were reusable.
Connie C.
Connie C.
A heating pad on the go!  I love using these when I travel especially while on a plane, just the right about of heat to relax tight, tired sore neck muscles.  I've tried some of the other muscle relieving pads but always come back to the gentle heat!  It's nice that there are no medications or fillers absorbed by your skin, just slightly moist gentle heat.