ThermaCare Heat Wraps: Neck, Wrist & Shoulder uploaded by Andrea S.

BY THERMACARE #99 in Pain Relief

ThermaCare Heat Wraps: Neck, Wrist & Shoulder, 1-Count (Pack of 9) see more...

Megan O.
Oak Park, IL
Great for sore muscles after a workout or strenuous activity. As I get older, I really want to take care of myself and using these really help! Would definitely recommend.
Marilyn M.
Floridas
I always buys this pads to help me relieve the pain in my neck and lower back. Sitting in the desk all day and bad posture leave me with a lot of neck pain. This heats pads are always handy and help me aliviate the pain and stress accumulated there.
Alyssa K.
Helena
I love love love thermacare patches! I put them on right before bed and it gets me through the night without waking up with a neck ache or back ache! Highly suggest!
Sarah [.
These are miracle workers. I actually use them on my lower belly for menstrual cramp pains and let them heat up magically and soothe my discomfort. It’s amazing how they work and how well they work.
Cierra K.
Virginia Beach
Great price! They stay hot for hours and help my back pain so so much. I like the wrap method because it doesn’t have to stick to your skin like other patches do.
Kimberly B.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I love this patch because it's usable for different areas and stays warm for a while. I don't like the adhesive. It doesn't stay on for long.. and once it's taken off or moved around, the adhesive is no longer sticky enough to hold the weight of the patch! I would like it to be a bit warmer and stay that way.. but because it's air activated, it doesn't maintain its maximum heat temperature if it's under your clothing. Will buy again.
Antonia M.
Escanaba , MI
I want to like these, but they dont staybon well for your neck! I get a lot of migraines, and heat to my neck is one way i usually attempt to relieve this. The heat pads themselves work really well, but there are only two small swctions of stickiness, one on each end of the pad, so they dont stay.
Connie C.
A heating pad on the go!  I love using these when I travel especially while on a plane, just the right about of heat to relax tight, tired sore neck muscles.  I've tried some of the other muscle relieving pads but always come back to the gentle heat!  It's nice that there are no medications or fillers absorbed by your skin, just slightly moist gentle heat.
Andrea S.
Clermont, FL
Saving my life right now! On vacation and triggered my herniated disc in my neck. I wanted to turn around and go home to cry
Thermacare for the neck is living up to the packaging so far. Feel so good!
Andrenid R.
Canóvanas
The last time my mom complain about her muscles spams on her back I suggested she tried Thermacare. She loves it. Is very easy and shes doesnt have to bother on applying the roll on or anything else that is hard for her to reach. She just sticks the pad and keep moving on. Plus she has very thin skon which helps her have right amount of heat.