ThermaCare Heat Wraps: Neck, Wrist & Shoulder uploaded by Andrea S.

BY THERMACARE

ThermaCare Heat Wraps: Neck, Wrist & Shoulder, 1-Count (Pack of 9) see more...

Juliana S.
These things are wonderful! It is hard to find the menstrual heating pads in stores so I tend to opt for these since they are very similar. They provide hours of heat and relief for me. I typically use these when I have to be up and walking around or working and can't be curled up with a heating pad. I have repurchased several times.
Romela L.
Grand Blanc, MI
Oh my move over traditional heating pad! I love these things they get just hot enough to relieve pain but not enough to burn you! This is good for neck pain. I've also used it on my abdomen to relieve cramps! I like the flexibility of being able to place it in multiple places ( on my body) and no cords like with a heating pad.
Sarah H.
Lakewood, CA
When I have neck pain that won't go away I definitely reach for this product, it helps with the muscle stiffness and lasts almost all day. The only issue I have with the product is the way the neck sticks on never works correctly and I end up losing the adhesive trying to reapply it in a way that's more comfortable.
Kelli G.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
I use these wraps about once a week! If any of you ladies have so much pain on your first day of your menstrual each month you have got to try! I used a heating pad before that help a little but I swear by this Heat wraps! It melts my pain away! And your not restricted to your bed or couch! You get four pads and two wraps for a great price
Alena M.
Fort Myers, FL
I find those strips very useful whenever i feel some pain around my neck. They are easy to apply (no help from others needed) and they do last a long time. Investor i still felt some heat coming from it after twelve hours.
ana s.
After having my son, I carried him around a lot in the car seat and now that's he's 18 months old, he's obviously heavier. I think when he was younger I pulled a muscle by my shoulder, and I purchased this at work one time since the pain flared up. This was a life saver and took the pain down the for the day.
Cynthia P.
I love these patches so much. It is hard to find the type for menstrual cramps (they have a different shape than these), so I often buy these because the shape works well on my pelvis area. They are around $8-$10 for a pack of three, which is worth the 10 hours of heat I get to soothe my cramps.
Madison R.
I face the risk of injury, as an athlete, and I recently had a pretty bad shoulder injury. Heat therapy is part of my recovery and care at home, outside of physical therapy, and these are great when I'm on the go and need to do heat therapy. (and I'm on the go a lot as a full time college student!)
Beth N.
Gurley, AL
I have a lot of neck, shoulder and upper back pain...its so bad I sleep with a heating pad all the time. These are great because I can put one on before work and it helps ease the pain during the day when taking my beating pad isn't practical. They could give you a little more for the money though.
marycarpenter3914
Des Moines, IA
This is for your traps area... But I use this for menstrual cramps. This is about the only thing that really tones down the pain. This works way better than the heat pad they make for menstrual cramps because this get hotter, and I can adhere it to my hips vs having to try to stick it to my underwear and then having half of the sticky just sitting exposed because my underwear aren't all the way up to my ribs.