ThermaCare Heat Wraps: Neck, Wrist & Shoulder uploaded by Andrea S.

BY THERMACARE

ThermaCare Heat Wraps: Neck, Wrist & Shoulder, 1-Count (Pack of 9) see more...

Yaman H.
Toronto, ON
To be Honest I constantly stock on this product, but for my period cramps  since in Toronto I don't usually find the ones that are designed for the cramps so I get these which are most similar in the design and shape. I buy them at shoppers drug mart in Canada or CVs if i'm in the US. I basically can't move my legs without them! I advice every lady who usually gets bad cramps to try them and you'll thank me for it!
Dámaris S.
I suffer from chronic neck pain, Bulging disc, etc. I was given a Thermacare Neck & Shoulder Heat Therapy And not only did it get me through a 12 hour work day but helped me sleep!I love these. I bought as many as I could find because I like the way they fit and yet while sticking to my neck do not pull off my hair that might be underneath. The new ones last longer than the prior model.
Alicia S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love Thermacare heat wraps (not a fan of the cold). They really help when I wear them overnight. I only wish they were bigger and stayed on better. The upper neck and shoulder wraps get caught up during sleep and mangled, and the back wraps I have to strategically tuck in between clothing. Please make them more adhesive. Otherwise, great product!
Lidia J.
mi una especie de aposito de da calor para el honbreo y cuello es para en dolor y inflamacion de las articulaciones se yeba unas horas y ves los resultados te alibia mucho el dolor se encuentra en farmacias y no es muy caro preguntar sienpre al farmaceutico
Emma M.
Wicklow
I use theses on my shoulders. I find i hold tension in my shoulders when i stressed the patches really help relax the muscle. They stick to the skin well and didnt fall off. The price is good and well worth it. Would highly recommend always keep them in the hosue
Sharon g.
miami, FL
It is perfect for take care of my neck and shoulder after a very hight intensity of exercises at the gym with weights, it fills my expectations and i really recommend to other people to try it and they will feel better with this product! i love it
Rebecca H.
Martinsburg, WV
Wellness Guru Expert
This was just what I needed when I had strained a muscle while working in the yard. The heat was just the right amount for my skin. It left no red or blotchy marks after it was removed and my pain had resolved quickly.
Shelagh M.
Grand Bay-Westfield, NB
Thes are great to have on hand.  With chronic pain that flares up every once in a while these wraps are very soothing.  They certainly don't fix the pain but the temporary relief I get is wonderful
Valentina T.
Kingston Upon Thames, Kingston Upon Thames
My headaches and neck pains are related and sometimes when I just know that painkillers is not going ot be enough I got to this bad boy. Works wonders. Relaxes me and it's warm enough.
AsunaOMG H.
Muchas veces se me carga mucho la parte de detrás del cuello. Tenía unos dolores horribles hasta que me compré esto y lo usé. Recomendado.