ThermaCare Heat Wraps: Neck, Wrist & Shoulder uploaded by Andrea S.

BY THERMACARE #99 in Pain Relief

ThermaCare Heat Wraps: Neck, Wrist & Shoulder, 1-Count (Pack of 9) see more...

Swazie F.
Fountain Green, UT
It works great for pain. When I have a smallest of pains it really does help. I love that I do t have to get it at the doctors.
Amy M.
Madison, WI
This product works great but be careful as it can get extremely hot. I'd suggest a towel under it to minimize heat if needed.
Bethany R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product works great. It gets real hit and lasts a long time. Was the only thing that fixed my neck when I pulled it.
Stephanie  P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These are good for neck muscle issues. Especially if you sleep wrong during the night or have a stressful day at work.
Leticia P.
Waterford, MI
Oh when those headaches come from my hair being up or my head hurting just because. This is the product I love to use.
Robyn M.
Newark, NJ
I love these patches they are a live saver I use them all the time after practice or a game to help my aching muscles.
lauren d.
I always use this when my neck hurts. My neck and shoulder muscles get really tight and this helps to ease the pain.
Jerrica F.
Buckhorn , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great product, after awhile, it doesn’t stick so well. However, with limited movement the product is incredible.
Katie F.
Delaplaine
Loooove these. I have neck problems and they work so well. They stay attached to skin and the heat lasts hours.
Tara R.
West Mifflin , PA
Last a long time, wish they would fit a girls body just a little better . Patch Thermacare 8Hr 3Ea/Bx