ThermaCare Heat Wraps: Neck, Wrist & Shoulder uploaded by Andrea S.

BY THERMACARE

ThermaCare Heat Wraps: Neck, Wrist & Shoulder, 1-Count (Pack of 9) see more...

Vicky C.
Washington , DC
If this isn’t a pain reliever I don’t know what it. Let me tell you I’ve had some really back neck pain and couldn’t find anything to relieve the pain. I tried this product one night and it worked wonders my neck felt more relaxed took the pain after 2-3 applications. I keep these at home just in case I ever get any neck pain and it really works. Thanks Thermacare!!
allison w.
Nicholasville , KY
These are so effective. I use these regularly and really appreciate how long they stay very very warm. My favorite use for these? STAYING WARM ON AIRPLANES. it’s my number one travel tip if you get cold easily on flights. This helps my muscles to relax and keeps me feeling toasty even on the coldest flight.
isabel M.
Miami Beach, FL
This ones are the best out there, whenever im too tired or i have been working long hours i put one of this patches on my back, the little stones that are inside the patch that heats are a miracle. I got a back surgery when i was young so sometimes a get a little tired and this brand in special is amazing
Jessica M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are a lifesaver for me. All my stress from work and daily life goes straight to my shoulders and upper back. These are great to wear all day and they aren’t noticeable at all. I wish they would get just a tad hotter but that’s just my personal preference. Highly recommend for soreness/tightness of muscles!
Stephanie V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I don’t know what’s with this brand lately, but these things used to get so much hotter than “Luke warm” its been really disappointing for me as I have horrible knots that need heating and cramps that need a good scorching. These used to do the trick, now they barely even heat up!
Carlie H.
Springtown , TX
These are so great to use after a strenuous day, slept the wrong way or have stress head ache. Gives a nice, long healing heat to loosen the muscles and relieve the pain. The price isn't too bad and I've made several repurchases.
Tori L.
Webster, NY
I use these all the time. I use them on my lower back for period cramps , neck pain, back pain, shoulder pain. These are easy and last a long time! Put one on before I go to bed and wake up in the morning and it’s still warm.
Brittany C.
Stanton, KY
I am a chronic pain sufferer and I’m always looking for relief that isn’t in the form of a pill. My husband bought these for my neck. I did feel some relief but my problem with these is this.. these don’t stay put! For the price you pay ( pretty hefty if you ask me) I’d expect them to be high quality. So, yes you get some relief but you don’t get to use them for 12 hours as they suggest.
Brandi H.
Jonesboro, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have a lot of pain in my neck and shoulders due to a auto accident years ago. I prefer using a heating pad, but when I don't have that option, the ThermaCare Heat Wraps come in very, very handy. I generally carry one in my backpack to work to have if I need it. I have used my last one (or shared it with a co-worker most likely) so I don't have one right now! I get migraines very often and these really help!
Megan O.
Oak Park, IL
Great for sore muscles after a workout or strenuous activity. As I get older, I really want to take care of myself and using these really help! Would definitely recommend.