ThermaCare Heat Wraps: Neck, Wrist & Shoulder uploaded by Andrea S.

BY THERMACARE

ThermaCare Heat Wraps: Neck, Wrist & Shoulder, 1-Count (Pack of 9) see more...

Shama B.
Shama B.
This patch is a life saver. When I used to play volleyball I was constantly sore and my muscles ached all night from our workouts so going to sleep with one of these on really helped with the aches. One patch would usually last me 8 hours so it was worth it!
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I love this patch because it's usable for different areas and stays warm for a while. I don't like the adhesive. It doesn't stay on for long.. and once it's taken off or moved around, the adhesive is no longer sticky enough to hold the weight of the patch! I would like it to be a bit warmer and stay that way.. but because it's air activated, it doesn't maintain its maximum heat temperature if it's under your clothing. Will buy again.
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Jonesboro, AR
Wellness Guru Expert
I have a lot of pain in my neck and shoulders due to a auto accident years ago. I prefer using a heating pad, but when I don't have that option, the ThermaCare Heat Wraps come in very, very handy. I generally carry one in my backpack to work to have if I need it. I have used my last one (or shared it with a co-worker most likely) so I don't have one right now! I get migraines very often and these really help!
Andrenid R.
Andrenid R.
CanĂ³vanas
The last time my mom complain about her muscles spams on her back I suggested she tried Thermacare. She loves it. Is very easy and shes doesnt have to bother on applying the roll on or anything else that is hard for her to reach. She just sticks the pad and keep moving on. Plus she has very thin skon which helps her have right amount of heat.
Juliana S.
Juliana S.
These things are wonderful! It is hard to find the menstrual heating pads in stores so I tend to opt for these since they are very similar. They provide hours of heat and relief for me. I typically use these when I have to be up and walking around or working and can't be curled up with a heating pad. I have repurchased several times.
Romela L.
Romela L.
Grand Blanc, MI
Oh my move over traditional heating pad! I love these things they get just hot enough to relieve pain but not enough to burn you! This is good for neck pain. I've also used it on my abdomen to relieve cramps! I like the flexibility of being able to place it in multiple places ( on my body) and no cords like with a heating pad.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Lakewood, CA
When I have neck pain that won't go away I definitely reach for this product, it helps with the muscle stiffness and lasts almost all day. The only issue I have with the product is the way the neck sticks on never works correctly and I end up losing the adhesive trying to reapply it in a way that's more comfortable.
ana s.
ana s.
After having my son, I carried him around a lot in the car seat and now that's he's 18 months old, he's obviously heavier. I think when he was younger I pulled a muscle by my shoulder, and I purchased this at work one time since the pain flared up. This was a life saver and took the pain down the for the day.
Kelli G.
Kelli G.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
I use these wraps about once a week! If any of you ladies have so much pain on your first day of your menstrual each month you have got to try! I used a heating pad before that help a little but I swear by this Heat wraps! It melts my pain away! And your not restricted to your bed or couch! You get four pads and two wraps for a great price
Madison R.
Madison R.
I face the risk of injury, as an athlete, and I recently had a pretty bad shoulder injury. Heat therapy is part of my recovery and care at home, outside of physical therapy, and these are great when I'm on the go and need to do heat therapy. (and I'm on the go a lot as a full time college student!)