ThermaCare Heat Wraps: Neck, Wrist & Shoulder uploaded by Andrea S.

BY THERMACARE

ThermaCare Heat Wraps: Neck, Wrist & Shoulder, 1-Count (Pack of 9) see more...

Buy on www.ama...*
isabel M.
Miami Beach, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This ones are the best out there, whenever im too tired or i have been working long hours i put one of this patches on my back, the little stones that are inside the patch that heats are a miracle. I got a back surgery when i was young so sometimes a get a little tired and this brand in special is amazing
Jessica M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are a lifesaver for me. All my stress from work and daily life goes straight to my shoulders and upper back. These are great to wear all day and they aren’t noticeable at all. I wish they would get just a tad hotter but that’s just my personal preference. Highly recommend for soreness/tightness of muscles!
Maria A.
Charlottesville, VA
I honestly use this to alleviate my menstryal cramps and i prefer this to the one made specifically for menstrual cramps not only because it is cheaper but also because the glue is placed only in the sides so i paste ot to my underwear and don’t need tonolace the stickt park on my skin
Stephanie V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I don’t know what’s with this brand lately, but these things used to get so much hotter than “Luke warm” its been really disappointing for me as I have horrible knots that need heating and cramps that need a good scorching. These used to do the trick, now they barely even heat up!
Brandi H.
Jonesboro, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have a lot of pain in my neck and shoulders due to a auto accident years ago. I prefer using a heating pad, but when I don't have that option, the ThermaCare Heat Wraps come in very, very handy. I generally carry one in my backpack to work to have if I need it. I have used my last one (or shared it with a co-worker most likely) so I don't have one right now! I get migraines very often and these really help!
Yaneth C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like the fact that you can just put this on and not have to apply nor spread any cream. It works to keep the muscle warm and loose with no worry about getting any product on your clothes.
Marissa S.
This is my go to option for pain relief when I have neck and shoulder pain. The heat lasts a lot longer than I would have thought and the adhesive is better than most other brands
allison w.
Nicholasville, KY
These are so effective. I use these regularly and really appreciate how long they stay very very warm. My favorite use for these? STAYING WARM ON AIRPLANES. it’s my number one travel tip if you get cold easily on flights. This helps my muscles to relax and keeps me feeling toasty even on the coldest flight.
Marilyn M.
Floridas
I always buys this pads to help me relieve the pain in my neck and lower back. Sitting in the desk all day and bad posture leave me with a lot of neck pain. This heats pads are always handy and help me aliviate the pain and stress accumulated there.
Carlie H.
Springtown , TX
These are so great to use after a strenuous day, slept the wrong way or have stress head ache. Gives a nice, long healing heat to loosen the muscles and relieve the pain. The price isn't too bad and I've made several repurchases.