ThermaCare Heat Wraps: Neck, Wrist & Shoulder uploaded by Andrea S.

BY THERMACARE

ThermaCare Heat Wraps: Neck, Wrist & Shoulder, 1-Count (Pack of 9) see more...

Brandi H.
Jonesboro, AR
Wellness Guru Expert
I have a lot of pain in my neck and shoulders due to a auto accident years ago. I prefer using a heating pad, but when I don't have that option, the ThermaCare Heat Wraps come in very, very handy. I generally carry one in my backpack to work to have if I need it. I have used my last one (or shared it with a co-worker most likely) so I don't have one right now! I get migraines very often and these really help!
Megan S.
bakersfield
These are a little more expensive than the generic brand options but splurge for the better product. The adhesive stays on longer and the heat radiates faster to the pods and for longer lengths of time. The wrap is great for staying in place while you can continue to move around. I’d definitely recommend.
Alyssa K.
Helena
I love love love thermacare patches! I put them on right before bed and it gets me through the night without waking up with a neck ache or back ache! Highly suggest!
Kimberly B.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I love this patch because it's usable for different areas and stays warm for a while. I don't like the adhesive. It doesn't stay on for long.. and once it's taken off or moved around, the adhesive is no longer sticky enough to hold the weight of the patch! I would like it to be a bit warmer and stay that way.. but because it's air activated, it doesn't maintain its maximum heat temperature if it's under your clothing. Will buy again.
Antonia M.
Escanaba, MI
I want to like these, but they dont staybon well for your neck! I get a lot of migraines, and heat to my neck is one way i usually attempt to relieve this. The heat pads themselves work really well, but there are only two small swctions of stickiness, one on each end of the pad, so they dont stay.
Connie C.
A heating pad on the go!  I love using these when I travel especially while on a plane, just the right about of heat to relax tight, tired sore neck muscles.  I've tried some of the other muscle relieving pads but always come back to the gentle heat!  It's nice that there are no medications or fillers absorbed by your skin, just slightly moist gentle heat.
Andrea S.
Clermont, FL
Saving my life right now! On vacation and triggered my herniated disc in my neck. I wanted to turn around and go home to cry
Thermacare for the neck is living up to the packaging so far. Feel so good!
Andrenid R.
Canóvanas
The last time my mom complain about her muscles spams on her back I suggested she tried Thermacare. She loves it. Is very easy and shes doesnt have to bother on applying the roll on or anything else that is hard for her to reach. She just sticks the pad and keep moving on. Plus she has very thin skon which helps her have right amount of heat.
Juliana S.
These things are wonderful! It is hard to find the menstrual heating pads in stores so I tend to opt for these since they are very similar. They provide hours of heat and relief for me. I typically use these when I have to be up and walking around or working and can't be curled up with a heating pad. I have repurchased several times.
Haritha A.
I have a bunch of these, and I use these when I get neck or upper back pain. They stay on fairly well, but sometimes they don't stick that well. Affordable, just need to work on the adhesive. I put them under a scarf and they aren't visible.