ThermaCare Heat Wraps Knee and Elbow uploaded by Joanne D.

BY THERMACARE

2 heat wraps in each box see more...

Amber F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these! Have bad knees and these help so much! I found mine at Walmart in the medicine isles. I use them as needed when my knee is bothering me or sore. I suffered from a sports injury. I would buy them again and again! They are a great value
Donna R.
Pearl
I have a bad knee and it swells if I am walking on it for to long. I apply one of these and it works better than anything I have used before. It was very effective in making my knee feel as good as it’s going to get.
Dominique N.
I run about 3 days a week. I also enter 3 or more 5K runs a year. Thermacare knee wrap is perfect for my knee recovery from 5K marathons. Also, sometimes I overdue more than my knee can candle on my weekly runs, and I prefer to use the wrap over oral over-the-counter pain medicine because it works immediately to relieve my muscle pain or soreness and is overall more effective in the long run because I don't have to take any medication, which was what I previously did, until the thermacare wraps! Inexpensive, love them, and would definitely recommend as I already have!
Heather A.
Georgetown, KY
I actually like this product, I can not find much to ease my arthritis pain but thankfully this really helps! Unfortunately its on the pricey side for me, especially when i have to throw it away after so many hours and i could just buy a heating pad that last numerous times. the package says that it stays hot for 8 hours, but i have never had it stay hot that long.
Jennifer F.
I'm definitely no stranger to ThermaCare. I love the brand. Recently I messed up my knee and having just the patch was not cutting it to curve around my knee. This product was awesome for the knee area though. It provides support also and the heat goes all around the knee area. Also a plus the wrap is re usable. Helped me out tremendously!
JoLynn B.
Annabella, UT
As someone who has knee problems, and on my feet all day, I occasionally need something to help with the pain throughout the day. I have used These knee wraps when at work or on the go. They have helped to relieve some of the pain. I do wish that they last longer than they do. But overall still a good product.
Joanne D.
Addison, IL
I suffer from arthritis and my knees are bad. This wrap works wonders !! After 11 years of gymnastics and 6 years of dance I need all the help I can get with my joint pain. If you suffer from it as I do I recommend this entire line.
Kendra B.
magnolia , TX
I was skeptical, but my doctor recommended this to me. I purchased it, and I ended up loving this product. It lasts so long! You can wear it at work even and it will keep your knee relaxed. I feel so much better carrying one of these with me in case I need pain relief for my knee.
Stefani M.
Council Blfs, IA
Love this product for my knee, perfect for the winter time.  Works 100 times better than the off brand heat wraps.  I bought mine at target and the price was not bad.  Very effective for one-time use wraps.  Would recommend to anyone looking for a knee wrap!
Kelly R.
Bowling Green, MO
The thermal wrap is actually pretty nice except for it does not come in different sizes. They don't stay hot very long unfortunately so the relief doesn't seem to be is good is taking medications. If maybe they were a little bigger in the heat lasted longer they might work a little better.