ThermaCare Heat Wraps Knee and Elbow uploaded by Joanne D.

BY THERMACARE

2 heat wraps in each box see more...

Amber F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these! Have bad knees and these help so much! I found mine at Walmart in the medicine isles. I use them as needed when my knee is bothering me or sore. I suffered from a sports injury. I would buy them again and again! They are a great value
Marie W.
Boiling Springs
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love, love, LOVE these and do not ever go without them! I have issues with My knee and nothing stops the pain better than these - trust me, I've tried everything.
Donna R.
Pearl
I have a bad knee and it swells if I am walking on it for to long. I apply one of these and it works better than anything I have used before. It was very effective in making my knee feel as good as it’s going to get.
Karla P.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product really helps ease my knee pain! I struggle with a ligament tear. Even though it’s been 4 yrs, this product helps me feel better when the pain occasionally comes
Dominique N.
I run about 3 days a week. I also enter 3 or more 5K runs a year. Thermacare knee wrap is perfect for my knee recovery from 5K marathons. Also, sometimes I overdue more than my knee can candle on my weekly runs, and I prefer to use the wrap over oral over-the-counter pain medicine because it works immediately to relieve my muscle pain or soreness and is overall more effective in the long run because I don't have to take any medication, which was what I previously did, until the thermacare wraps! Inexpensive, love them, and would definitely recommend as I already have!
Jennifer F.
I'm definitely no stranger to ThermaCare. I love the brand. Recently I messed up my knee and having just the patch was not cutting it to curve around my knee. This product was awesome for the knee area though. It provides support also and the heat goes all around the knee area. Also a plus the wrap is re usable. Helped me out tremendously!
Joanne D.
Addison , IL
I suffer from arthritis and my knees are bad. This wrap works wonders !! After 11 years of gymnastics and 6 years of dance I need all the help I can get with my joint pain. If you suffer from it as I do I recommend this entire line.
Kendra B.
Magnolia, TX
I was skeptical, but my doctor recommended this to me. I purchased it, and I ended up loving this product. It lasts so long! You can wear it at work even and it will keep your knee relaxed. I feel so much better carrying one of these with me in case I need pain relief for my knee.
Kelly R.
Bowling Green, MO
The thermal wrap is actually pretty nice except for it does not come in different sizes. They don't stay hot very long unfortunately so the relief doesn't seem to be is good is taking medications. If maybe they were a little bigger in the heat lasted longer they might work a little better.
Saki A.
Stantonville, TN
I love thermal care, they are my life saver. As a mail carrier, I've been experiencing knee pain because of the repetitive movement and they help me relieve the pain. I think price is normal. I usually use them at night after work. I can recommend it to anybody.