BY THERMACARE

Find painkillers and muscle treatments at Target.com! Thermacare heat wraps for lower back & hip - 3 count see more...

Lauren H.
Dallas, PA
Not at all what I expected. I thought I would get better quality for the price. I'll stick with the store brand capsaicin patches. They don't stick well, and the heat doesn't last long
Kirsty C.
Le100gx
I don't rate this as I have had a bad reaction to one of these causing me to need hospital treatment because it actually burnt my skin but to be honest I no a few people who have been OK with them I could of just had one from a bad batch doesnt mean all of them out there could do what I had happen to me so I think I couldn't recommend because of my last experience but I had used these prior to my bad experience and they was great I was just put of due to my last experience with them
Morgan M.
Indianapolis, IN
Works pretty well as long as you use it not long after purchasing. I tried buying some to keep for future use and find that they do not work very well after about a month. They were still inside the unopened box & packaging so I thought they would last. Other then that if you buy to use that day/night then they work pretty well, just doesn't stay as hot for as long as I would like.
Hannah R.
Sheridan
I used these a lot in the past but they just don't seem to get hot enough or last long enough for my liking anymore.
Rhyanna K.
Mishawaka, IN
I like be the sensation at first but it doesn't last long. It stays in place and doesn't have an offending oder.
Andie S.
I find that these don't work that well for me. Do t get me wrong, it feels nice but it doesn't relieve my pain very much.
Sarah W.
Anderson, SC
Work good for the first few minutes the ln the sticky starts to come off and the heat doesn't really stay as long as I'd like it to. I use them only when I have a sore back from working out. I usually don't buy these anymore unless I'm out and can't get a heating pad.
Dori B.
I love these wraps for some instant relief but because of a previous back injury I know they aren't best for my injury. Overall, good product but not right for my problem, need to ice instead.
Sabrina A.
These work great but not it you’re moving around. They are not very sticky and tend to slip while wearing them. They’re pretty pricey for what you get.
Kathy C.
Tampa, FL
Great product that keeps on working for hours to help pain relief. Bought at Walgreens for under $10. Only one complaint - one size does not fit all. The wrap isn't going to fit around a larger person but is easily remedied by wearing under clothing that will hold it in place.