BY THERMACARE

Find painkillers and muscle treatments at Target.com! Thermacare heat wraps for lower back & hip - 3 count see more...

Divina L.
I use these heat wraps for when I am developing menstrual cramps I find that these patches are a lot bigger and help me out better than the ones that state specifically for menstrual cramps
Chelsea B.
Redondo Beach, CA
I live everyday in lots of pain because of several car accidents, but when the pain is particularly bad Thermacare heat wraps always do the trick. They're very effective, especially in comparison to other heat wraps I've tried in the past. Extra bonus, they're available almost anywhere.
Kat C.
My lower back has been giving me problems since having my daughter. Yoga helps, but some part of it just won't go away without heat. These are great for on the go when I can have my electric heating pad plugged in!
Meagan F.
Wilmington, NC
These are lifesavers when trying to work through lower back pain. They're inexpensive, and easy to use when you're on the move. Luckily, I don't use them too often. They have far exceeded my expectations, and I will definitely use them again.
Brittany H.
Richfield , MN
I'm aware that these are meant for your lower back, but I was really struggling with cramps one day and my fiancé had these for back pain. Now we regularly buy them, and I strap them on under my clothes for cramp pain at work when I can't be in bed with the heating pad!
Catherine H.
Citrus Hts, CA
I like to have these on hand for times when I can't sit with my heating pad. It's great for low back pain, especially during my least favorite time of month. You can still get up and walk around with it on and the heat lasts a good amount of time.
Katie M.
Germanton
These are a must have if you have an achy back!! They work just as good as a heat pad but you don't have to be attached to a plug!
Katie M.
These are definitely a must have if you have back aches and problems and can't be stuck with a heating pad plugged into the wall!!
Jenny S.
kansas city, MO
These are wonderful. They actually get me through work on tough days when I'm sitting too long. It's not too hot and they heat up within 15 mins or so and last hours. Highly recommend.
Roneshia E.
Been using for years. They are a lifesaver and discreet so everyone doesn't know you're using