BY THERMACARE

Find painkillers and muscle treatments at Target.com! Thermacare heat wraps for lower back & hip - 3 count see more...

Julie M.
Bloomington, IN
The heat from these wraps lasts so long, feels great on sore lower back muscles. Whether it be from menstrual cramps or pulled muscle, these wraps are amazing! I have worn them under my clothing while at work all day.
Jillian F.
I like to keep one of these laying around the house... they are not cheap but sometimes you just need one... they stay warm for hours... I normally pick them up at my local Walgreens... I would def buy them again
Elizabeth E.
Clarksville, TN
Heat works so well on my back but I have bone spurs on my L4 so I am constantly having to find ways to alleviate my pain. This works well for temporary relief.
Carib C.
Rosedale, NY
Amazing when it's that time of the month and I get cramps. I put this on my lower back and go to sleep. When I wake up, I am no longer Mr. Hyde. Doesn't burn.
mandy  l.
San Antonio, TX
I love thermacare I always use them and have a variety of boxes at home. It works right away & would choose it over pain relievers and any kind of ointment.
Megan H.
Mediapolis, IA
I get really bad lower back pain, wearing this helps relieve that pain! It even relieves the pain for longer periods if time then when I wear just the patch.
Jennifer A.
Winston Salem, NC
I picked these up a few months ago whenever my sciatic nerve was bothering me. The heat felt great and allowed me to get through the day with some relief.
Monique B.
Dallas, TX
This came in handy when I had to move my apartment from one building to the next. I put it on and after it heated up I started getting relief immediately.
Tiffany P.
Plainfield, IL
I use these once a month during that lovely time. Helps so much with cramps. I pop some ibuprofen and grab one of these and sleep it away, or try to haha.
Cheyenne P.
Evans, GA
I have used this for a back procedure previously and it really did its job. I will definitely repurchase when I need heat applied to my affected area.