BY THERMACARE

Find painkillers and muscle treatments at Target.com! Thermacare heat wraps for lower back & hip - 3 count see more...

Dana  C.
Washington, DC
After helping me with my bags, my husband felt a shooting pain in his back. He took a two pain meds the next day at work but he needed a heating pad on the affected area. I purchased the extra strength heat pad for him. He was surprised how hot it was and how long it lasted. He wore it throughout the work day and into the evening. It lasted the full 16 hours just as stated on the box.
Chelsea B.
Redondo Beach, CA
I live everyday in lots of pain because of several car accidents, but when the pain is particularly bad Thermacare heat wraps always do the trick. They're very effective, especially in comparison to other heat wraps I've tried in the past. Extra bonus, they're available almost anywhere.
Caitlin C.
Depew, NY
Very continuous heat that does last a very long time. Does get very warm. Very helpful for the pain. But very pricey, I would like to wear one almost every day for work, as my back has a lot of pain after standing for even short amounts of time, but cannot afford to purchase so often.
Kathy C.
Tampa, FL
Great product that keeps on working for hours to help pain relief. Bought at Walgreens for under $10. Only one complaint - one size does not fit all. The wrap isn't going to fit around a larger person but is easily remedied by wearing under clothing that will hold it in place.
Jessica C.
Rochester, NY
These heat packs have saved my life. I wear them during my TOM (time of the month) where I get really bad backaches. I have worn them for over 8 hours during my work day and they have never burnt me or caused anything other than relief when I needed it the most.
Desiree D.
Scottsdale, AZ
These heat wraps work wonders. When my lower back is achy I wrap one around and it stays pretty secure around my body. Great for during the day or even at night in bed. Relieves pain like no other and I will never turn back after I started using these.
k s.
Brooklyn, NY
These are so goooood . Great to travel with , i dont have to worry about heating them . Cant sleep with it on though and i always try to keep a layer of fabric between the patch and my skin cause it tends to heat up a lot and stay hot for a very very long time .
Meagan F.
Wilmington, NC
These are lifesavers when trying to work through lower back pain. They're inexpensive, and easy to use when you're on the move. Luckily, I don't use them too often. They have far exceeded my expectations, and I will definitely use them again.
Emily B.
Lafayette, IN
These work pretty well at easing the pain in my lower back but don't entirely rid me of the pain. If it got a little warmer or lasted a little longer, it would be better but still a pretty great product. I like that it wraps around so it stays on.
Krys R.
Athens, AL
I bought these one time when I was in a crunch and needed something to relieve my lower back tension. It wasn't the best product I have ever used but it did do the job. It was middle of the shelf price but worked for the money!