BY THERMACARE

Find painkillers and muscle treatments at Target.com! Thermacare heat wraps for lower back & hip - 3 count see more...

Misty L.
Jefferson City, MO
These work great! The adhesion keeps it in place while you move around throughout the day. The heat lasts for quite a while giving continued relief. Purchased from target and would definitely use again.
mandy c.
These wraps are great for lower back pain when you don't have time to sit with a heating pad. I like that they are comfortable and portable, and less mess than creams and patches. My one
My complaint is that for a small woman, they feel a little bulky under clothes.
Lauren H.
Dallas, PA
Not at all what I expected. I thought I would get better quality for the price. I'll stick with the store brand capsaicin patches. They don't stick well, and the heat doesn't last long
Jenny S.
Kansas City, MO
These are wonderful. They actually get me through work on tough days when I'm sitting too long. It's not too hot and they heat up within 15 mins or so and last hours. Highly recommend.
Chenise M.
Used this for my cramps one time and it was better then taking a "warm" bath. This was amazing. Never really had bad cramps like that again but if I did I know what to use.
Amanda S.
Lester, PA
I do like the convenience of these heat patches for when I'm at work or on the go but my first choice is to go for my heating pad which provides better heat and relief.
Megan B.
DELTONA, FL
No matter if it's strain or just a pain thermal care takes its away. This pad stays warm and helps you relax to help you heal faster. Also great during cold weather lol
Heather P.
BROCKTON, MA
I LOVE how this company designed a patch for lower back/abdomen! These are great on those days with bad cramps. Plus they heat up nicely and stay hot for usually 6-8 hours!
Melissa B.
California
This are amazing I have really bad lower back pain and helps. I get one and put it on and its just the best feeling it doesnt get super hot but it does get warm.
Lauren R.
Bedford, TX
These things last forever!! They’re perfect for cramps and lower back pain. I prefer to use these rather than a hot water bottle because it sticks inside of my clothes.