BY THERMACARE

Find painkillers and muscle treatments at Target.com! Thermacare heat wraps for lower back & hip - 3 count see more...

Samaria R.
Fort Myers, FL
I swear this reduction works wonders. Every no and again I have inflammation in my lower back so I wear one of these patches for a few hours while I sleep off the pain. The band is nice and stretchy but doesn't slip and slide while you're wearing it.
Gladys M.
Long Beach, Cali
This thing is awesome for all the lower back pain I get from lifting and from hands activity. The heat remains constant for 8+ hours and helps soothe muscle pain and aches. It also works great if you apply it over your uterus during menstruation.
Krys R.
Athens, AL
I bought these one time when I was in a crunch and needed something to relieve my lower back tension. It wasn't the best product I have ever used but it did do the job. It was middle of the shelf price but worked for the money!
Krista H.
These are a lifesaver! Sometimes pain relieving medications just don't totally relief back pain and these are a tremendous help. I sit nearly all day and having this on can make all the difference in getting through the day.
Zeshaun C.
salisbury
I have a back problem at times and it hurts when it does but I can not always lay down for a few when I need it and this is great on the go, starts working about in 10 minutes for me and feels great, always have one handy
Ashley L.
Love this stuff! It's not super thick the adhesive is pretty good. Stays hot for a long time and it's great cause unlike a heating pad ur not stuck to. Cord. Great for lain. While I am at work I need to stay moving around
Kayla G.
Grayson, GA
These wraps have gotten me through my terrible period cramping. I used to wear them under a big hoodie in high school. They're great for travel and driving. Basically a portable heating pad. Would definitely recommend.
Holly S.
Byhalia, MS
These things are a godsend! I recently started having back pains that may be related to kidney stones and these things have been a lifesaver. I use my heating pad when I'm sitting or laying and I use these when I'm on the go!
Brittany A.
milford, MA
these will generally get the job done when i have sore muscles. the only complaint ive ever had is that i dont find them to be sticky enough so i usually have to lay down and not move while im waiting for it to help my muscles.
Leah W.
The thermacare wraps for backs are great for aches and pains. I used them after a tough workout and I also used them on my stomach when i had horrible cramps. It eases the pain for 8 + hours. Definitely a must have.