BY THERMACARE

Find painkillers and muscle treatments at Target.com! Thermacare heat wraps for lower back & hip - 3 count see more...

Heather T.
Bethel Park, PA
These are so good when my lower back is hurting, the heat is just enough to get into the muscles and loosen them. I love that they last so long, usually longer than I need them for, but it beats trying to position a heating pad. They stick right where you want them to and remove easily when done.
Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
This is one of the best inventions out there! Whoever came up with it is a genious. Seriously. Just like having a portable heating pad stuck to you so you're not limited in what you can do. And they do actually last quite a while! A little pricey, but worth if if you need to be up and moving.
Dee H.
I love these Thermacare Heat wraps for your back! I use them under my layers when skiing to help keep me warm and to help keep my back comfortable and loose. No more tightening or cramping while skiing or hiking in the snow!! They are slim profile and fit great under whatever layer! Great product!!
Deidra F.
Was looking for something to help relieve my back pain and my doctor recommending using a patch like this one that would help aside from the pain medication. Gave this a try and I must say it did help. I've used it a few times since then and I enjoy the pain relief. Just wish more came in the package.
Trista H.
Sylmar, CA
If you get cramps or have low back pain these make all the difference in the world. It keeps the area warm so blood can flow through the area better. It's kind of like a nice warm hug comforting you when you don't feel well. They make a huge difference and will help in healing.
Brittany H.
Richfield, MN
I'm aware that these are meant for your lower back, but I was really struggling with cramps one day and my fiancé had these for back pain. Now we regularly buy them, and I strap them on under my clothes for cramp pain at work when I can't be in bed with the heating pad!
Colleen O.
Lebanon, NJ
My dad has a bad hip. He's 66 and needs a hip replacement and until than he uses these patches if the pain is acting up. He swears by these wrap and the use of a heating pad. Not both or you could really hurt yourself. At times when my lower back acts up from too much exercise I use them as well.
Priscilla G.
Staten Island, NY
When the menstrual monster attacks, I run to my nearest drugs store to releave the pain. I also suffer from scoliosis, so two birds one stone. It usually lasts more than the advertised 8hrs and it is a miracle worker. Invest in someone when you have pains! You'll love it
Jerusha R.
New Prague, MN
I have a lower back injury that causes pain almost 24 hours a day. These wraps have been a godsend in getting some relief. I use them often, sometimes at work and sometimes at the end of a long day. They really help me relax and feel good, even for just a little while.
Sarah W.
Anderson, SC
Work good for the first few minutes the ln the sticky starts to come off and the heat doesn't really stay as long as I'd like it to. I use them only when I have a sore back from working out. I usually don't buy these anymore unless I'm out and can't get a heating pad.