BY THERMACARE

Find painkillers and muscle treatments at Target.com! Thermacare heat wraps for lower back & hip - 3 count see more...

Meagan F.
Wilmington, NC
These are lifesavers when trying to work through lower back pain. They're inexpensive, and easy to use when you're on the move. Luckily, I don't use them too often. They have far exceeded my expectations, and I will definitely use them again.
Kat C.
My lower back has been giving me problems since having my daughter. Yoga helps, but some part of it just won't go away without heat. These are great for on the go when I can have my electric heating pad plugged in!
sophia f.
This is very helpful when I begin to have lower back pain along with sciatic nerve pain. It provides therapeutic heat as I sleep. If will feel too hot against my skin if I lay directly on it but fortunately for me I am a stomach sleeper and this is applied to my back.
Divina L.
I use these heat wraps for when I am developing menstrual cramps I find that these patches are a lot bigger and help me out better than the ones that state specifically for menstrual cramps
Emma M.
Madison, WI
These are so good if you have things to do but you really should be applying heat to your back. It heats up really nicely but never feels uncomfortably hot. They relax my muscles super well.
Melissa S.
Omaha , NE
Long lasting works great for lower back pain. Easy to wear under clothing. Doesn’t leave residue. Purchased at target. Highly recommended. Don’t use to often just when needed . Very satisfied.
Red N.
These can be a lifesaver in many occasions, especially for menstrual cramps. My daughter and I would get them so strongly that we would vomit, and it rarely works out that you can take 3 to 5 days off ever 3 weeks or so; these wraps are like putting a heating pad on and taking  it with you wherever you go, without anyone knowing.  For me, that was the best application as i could never quite get it positioned right for my hip.
Cassie Q.
ThermaCare HeatWraps are like a portable heating pad without the wires! I buy them at the drug store when I have a pulled muscle or when my scoliosis acts up and my back is hurting more than usual. They really work for temporary pain relief, though they don't stay hot for long, like I said - temporary. But they're nice, I like them enough to continue to purchase them. And the material that they are made of is comfortable to wear as well.
Rhonda C.
I have used these Therma Care wraps before but it has been a while. It gets real hot like it is suppose to. and it stays on your back good.  It help my pain a little but not all my pain goes away with these cause I have chronic pain due to back surgery and my Fibromyalgia. I have a high pain tolerance. So I would recommend these for other people with minor aches and pains. I will rate it a 4 out of 5 stars.
Dana  C.
Washington, DC
After helping me with my bags, my husband felt a shooting pain in his back. He took a two pain meds the next day at work but he needed a heating pad on the affected area. I purchased the extra strength heat pad for him. He was surprised how hot it was and how long it lasted. He wore it throughout the work day and into the evening. It lasted the full 16 hours just as stated on the box.