BY THERMACARE

Find painkillers and muscle treatments at Target.com! Thermacare heat wraps for lower back & hip - 3 count see more...

Arpene H.
Porter Ranch, CA
I love this. It helps so much during that time of month when my back is aching terribly.
Jerry W.
Catlettsburg
I suffer from lower back pain and therms care eases my suffering and last a long time
Pam B.
Brandon
These are great, and I would have given it 5 stars but they come off too easily. I don't use them often because they are a little pricey and don't stay on well.
Christina M.
I received this product as a sample and was skeptical about how hot it would get and how it would stay in place. All I can say is how did I live without them!! I used this when I had injured my back from a workout gone wrong. It soothed my muscles and made me feel very calm and at ease. It felt a bit strange at first but after a while all I felt was nice and warm. The heat also stayed active for a surprisingly long time and wasn't too hot that I couldn't stand it on my skin. Since trying the sample I have purchased this product and will continue to do so!
Kirsty C.
Le100gx
I don't rate this as I have had a bad reaction to one of these causing me to need hospital treatment because it actually burnt my skin but to be honest I no a few people who have been OK with them I could of just had one from a bad batch doesnt mean all of them out there could do what I had happen to me so I think I couldn't recommend because of my last experience but I had used these prior to my bad experience and they was great I was just put of due to my last experience with them
Lucy C.
Borehamwood
These work very well for back strain , in my case anyway , i work out alot and often suffer from lower back pain , these do help .. they aren't a miracle cure but definitely relieve some pain ... would buy again
Mindy J.
When you have back problems heat is your go to and this my friends are the best for fast & soothing method for your pain. A little expensive but when it works its all worth it. Would buy again any day
Alyssa B.
Windsor, ON
I have a back disease and these work wonders on a very rough day. They have several amazing products. The price is right as well.
Mariana M.
Este é um bom produto, apesar não sentirmos de imediato a sensação de alívio após alguns dias começamos a notar a diferença
Sid A.
Toronto
Helps with my back pain. It's long lasting and relieves tight muscles because of the best penetration.