BY THERMACARE

Find painkillers and muscle treatments at Target.com! Thermacare heat wraps for lower back & hip - 3 count see more...

Rhyanna K.
Mishawaka, IN
I like be the sensation at first but it doesn't last long. It stays in place and doesn't have an offending oder.
Jai K.
These are very helpful. I put them on before I sleep. They work great. I awaken with my back feeling refreshed.
Melissa o.
Las Cruces, NM
This product is amazing it does work to ease the pain In your back by loosing the tight muscles through heat
Emily K.
These are great for lower back pain. They are a little bit on the pricey side but are nice to have on hand
Shane G.
Arverne, NY
Great awesome product my family always use this product for their pain problems. Price is sorta reasonable.
Ah V.
I love the thermacare heat wrap. I've used them for various places as will. And they works wonder.........
Eileen W.
Coden
The best pain relief in a wrap! Help soothe aching muscles and joints through heat so you can keep going.
Ashley M.
Anderson, SC
Great for lower back pain. It's an on the go substitute for a heating pad. I keep in my car and office.
Nikki H.
Prefect temp and stickiness. I love these. They are flat enough that you don't see them under clothing.
McKenzie B.
Chattanooga
These are great for all sorts of muscle soreness and cramping. They last all day highly recommend.