BY THERMACARE

Find painkillers and muscle treatments at Target.com! Thermacare heat wraps for lower back & hip - 3 count see more...

Megan W.
My first one was for cramps. After the first time I used this I fell in love with them!!! I think they are perfect for anything!
Lucy J.
Modesto, CA
Again these are the best therapy for lower back aches it helps me to relax specially at night when i want to just lay and relax
Cheyenne L.
El Paso, TX
After long days working at a salon these helped so much when I had a lot of lower back pain from stand Inc and bending all day.
Susan B.
Chandler, AZ
I have chronic lower back/hip pain and sometimes the heat is the only thing that helps. It's convenient and cost effective too
Andie S.
I find that these don't work that well for me. Do t get me wrong, it feels nice but it doesn't relieve my pain very much.
Letitia C.
Valley Stream, NY
Good product but the heat doesn't last as i would like, but for the time it was it felt great and helped with the pain.
Megan E.
I have tried these and I absolutely love them. They stay in place and get warm/hot enough to relieve your back pain.
Vanessa G.
Brawley, CA
So good for menstrual cramps. Wish they lasted longer but still helps a lot with cramps. The smell doesn't bother me.
Brandi H.
Eugene
I did enjoy this when my back was hurting. Even tho it didn't completely take away my pain it did take the edge off.
Michelle X.
Newton, NC
Great for those lower back cramps that we women get always have to have one on hand never know when it's gonna start