BY THERMACARE

Find painkillers and muscle treatments at Target.com! Thermacare heat wraps for lower back & hip - 3 count see more...

Amanda N.
Elliston, VA
I recently had a round with severe lower back pain.  Luckily I could make it through my work day with my ThermaCare heat wrap!
Kristen M.
Euclid
I wish these could be a bit warmer. Aside that, they stay warm a super long time. They feel great and can get you through your day.
stacey s.
Rochester, NY
when i'm off on a trip and don't have my lidocaine rx pads with me these are my go to. i find then to be one of the best out there.
Galina S.
La Grange , CA
Thermacare heat wraps for my back will help you with your back aching, easy to put on it stays on until you take it off or shower.
Katie M.
These are definitely a must have if you have back aches and problems and can't be stuck with a heating pad plugged into the wall!!
Katie M.
Germanton
These are a must have if you have an achy back!! They work just as good as a heat pad but you don't have to be attached to a plug!
Donna R.
Pearl
I have been in two car accidents and have really bad lower back problems. These help give me relief and makes me feel amazing!!!
izabell C.
Odessa, TX
It works really good. After about 15 minutes it kicked in and started to ease my pain and I didn’t have to take and Advil after.
Megan W.
My first one was for cramps. After the first time I used this I fell in love with them!!! I think they are perfect for anything!
Susan B.
Chandler, AZ
I have chronic lower back/hip pain and sometimes the heat is the only thing that helps. It's convenient and cost effective too