BY THERMACARE

Find painkillers and muscle treatments at Target.com! Thermacare heat wraps for lower back & hip - 3 count see more...

Valorie H.
Rossville, GA
I bought ThermaCare Heat Wraps for my a pulled muscle I had in my lower back. I am plus size so I was concerned that it wouldn't wrap around me but much to my surprise it fit well and comfortably. The heat was a huge relief to my sore muscle and it lasted my entire 8 hr shift. I purchased extras to have on hand if I pull another muscle. I have recommended these to anyone who complains with back pain. As a CSR for a local drug store I advise customers with pulled muscles, strains, or general back pain to try ThermaCare Heat Wraps.
Melissa F.
Chandler, AZ
This stuff is awesome! I have major back pain every three months or so when I throw my back out and this helps so much. I actually prefer it to the prescription patches. It is a little expensive, but it’s worth the price because it works. Highly recommend
Morgan M.
Indianapolis, IN
Works pretty well as long as you use it not long after purchasing. I tried buying some to keep for future use and find that they do not work very well after about a month. They were still inside the unopened box & packaging so I thought they would last. Other then that if you buy to use that day/night then they work pretty well, just doesn't stay as hot for as long as I would like.
Andrea E.
Jersey City, NJ
I use these whether it be from straining my back carrying something heavy or from getting lower back cramps. These are perfect for that. The heat helps alleviate pain and provides comfort.
Ashley H.
Nashport, OH
I suffer from degenerative disc disease in my lower back. I’ve used this product while I’ve been working, and the pain starts to bother me. It doesn’t completely take away my pain, but it does help tremendously. I often use a heating pad at home, and I’ve found this to be the best product to use when not at home and I need relief.
Kendra T.
Charlotte, NC
@Thermacare heat wraps, what!!. They will remain a go to when my joints need heat. They are awesome. They provide relief for 8 let me say that again most companies don't adhere to those hours they proclaim but 8 full hours or longer. They have some type of charcoal or something but I suggest these to everyone.
Dori U.
Before hurricane Irma, I was helping my pharmacy try to catch up and my back started bothering me because of standing still for so long. My coworker handed me one of these and it helped so much I went and bought a box immediately. It works so much better than a heating pad. And stays put up very well.
Shannan M.
PA, ['', '', '']
This is one of the best inventions out there! Whoever came up with it is a genious. Seriously. Just like having a portable heating pad stuck to you so you're not limited in what you can do. And they do actually last quite a while! A little pricey, but worth if if you need to be up and moving.
Brittany H.
Richfield, MN
I'm aware that these are meant for your lower back, but I was really struggling with cramps one day and my fiancé had these for back pain. Now we regularly buy them, and I strap them on under my clothes for cramp pain at work when I can't be in bed with the heating pad!
Megha P.
Absolutely love! I use these packs if I’m not feeling too well and still have to work or run errands and can’t use my plug in heat pack. I wish it got a little hotter and stayed consistently hot. But still a very good product compared to other products I’ve tried.