BY THERMACARE

Constant Comfortable Cold Targettemp Insulation Technology Refreeze Up To 10 Times see more...

Samani H.
New Windsor , NY
I actually use this when I am dealing with heavy period cramps. Its similar to a heating pad, but its better! It can be little expensive, but it's worth the investment! Can be found anywhere (Target, Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, Some local grocery stores as well)!
Arie C.
Bellevue
I love the cold over the hot. It really makes the pain go away faster and more manageable to move (the joint) around. The one issue I have with this product is when I'm wearing an undershirt or clothing in general, it tend not to stick to my skin and it curls up.
Sara R.
Melvindale , MI
I Always use the thermacare cold wraps ...as I have back pain very often ...I always purchase these when traveling ... they do the job ..these are really effective ..and I prefer the cold ones rather than the hot feeling. So I definetely recommend these , I have tried many others that weren't as effective ..I only wish that they weren't pricy
jennifer b.
Denison, IA
Really penetrates the skin to relieve muscle pain. I have had knee pain for years and rubbing this into my skin has been a great relief. I really love their no greasy formula. Would definitely recommend to any one with joint or muscle pain.
Angela M.
Tybee Island, GA
I used this a few months back when I fell and badly injured my shoulder. Found it at my local Walgreens and the price was very comparable to other brands similar to this. It got cold really fast and did a decent job of icing my shoulder. I wish it would’ve stayed cool longer, but I’m not sure another brand would’ve been better. So I’d recommend to a friend.
Lindsay K.
I have old compression fractures in my back, most days I can go about my day without pain, but if it's raining or a drastic change in temperatures, my back tightens up so bad. These definitely help me loosen up. Nothing helps 100% , but on bad days anything that relieves pain just a little bit is worth it
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
My goodness did these take the pain away.. pulled a muscle during my daily exercise.. I ran to my local Walgreens .. I applied the patch onto my muscle area and within an hour doing my regular movements became so much easier n painless .. the only thing I don't like is the price .. im cheap
Julia M.
I hate icing after working out. I use these when I know I have to, so after soccer injuries or half marathons when I know that tomorrow I will hate myself if I don't. Always gets the jobs done and no mess. Can't emphasize enough how easy these are to use.
Laura R.
You should always have it in the home even if you do not use it! It is better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it! To relieve muscle aches after intense days
Brittany P.
Tupelo, MS
This is amazing! I use this after I push myself too hard at the gym. It's great. It really does hit the sore areas perfectly. I recommend everyone use this. Whether it's for a pulled muscle, sore area, or even a sprang, it works!