BY THERMACARE

New! Just Freeze &Amp; Use! Targettemp Insulation Technology&Trade; Reduces Swelling Comfortable Cold Refreeze Up To 10 Times Heat Or Cold?&Nbsp; When To Use? Thermacare&Reg; Temperature Therapy Delivers The Right Level Of Therapeutic Heat Or Comfortable Cold For The Right Amount Of Relief...Exactly When And When You Need It. Thermacare Heatwraps Provide Heat Therapy For Pain Associated With Muscle &Amp; Joint Aches, Stiffness, Tightness, Muscle Spasms, Cramps And Arthritis.* Patented Heat-Cell Technology: Deep Penetrating Heat Soothes, Relaxes And Unlocks Tight Muscles Long Lasting Pain Relief Thermacare Cold Wraps Provide Cold Therapy For Swelling And Pain Associated With Muscle &Amp; Joint Aches, Strains, Sprains And Arthritis.* Targettemp Insulation Technology: Constant Comfortable Cold Reduces Swelling Relieves Aching, Sore Muscles &Amp; Joints Using Heat &Amp; Cold Together Alternating Hot And Cold Therapy May Be A Good Way To Address Both The Pain And Swelling Associated With Certain Injuries. 1-800-323-3383 *Use As Directed. see more...

• How long does the relief of this product last2 Answers
Laura Douglass M.
St Augustine, FL
This thing is a lifesaver! I have joint inflammation/arthritis in my right knee after an accident in college, but I'm also a passionate distance runner and refuse to give that up even though it causes knee aches and flare ups. These thermacare wraps help my knee recover from long runs and I couldn't live without them. Comparable price to other thermacare products which I also use and love.
Jessica S.
I've bought this once before for my husband who has chronic knee pain. I loved the idea, however, he is a large guy... and I found that the fit of this product is not "one-size-fits-all." Other than that, not complaints, it does as it's advertised.
Courtney H.
Ada, OK
I suffer from RA, and when I am in a flare, I use this product religiously! they are convenient, and work wonders on achy, swollen joints! I can almost always find them at a local store, and the price is well worth the product!
Isabel R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I tore my ligament a year ago and this soothes the aches when It comes and goes and I also use this when I play soccer and I have recommended this to all my team mates and we all use super affordable and the mint smell is amazing
Mikayla V.
N Scituate, RI
Therma care helps SO much with my chronic joint pain! Sometimes pain medication doesn't work and having something to apply directly to the site is a life savor! I would definitely buy it again and recommend it!
Tenequa P.
Auckland
These are very useful and sooth pain fast. I use these whenever i hurt my knee or wrist. I bought this form my local pharmacy recently. It compares quite well and i prefer this brand over others. Yes it met my expectations because it does its job. Highly recommend
Kimberly A.
For a while i kept having knee problems and my knees would get sore and tired from so much walking at work and decided to get these to try them out. It definitely helped me so much. I would apply it while i was working and definitely got me through the day.
Theresa C.
Winston Salem, NC
These heat wraps work wonderfully. When I feel pain in my back I place one inside the top op my paints in the back and the heat instantly starts to bring comfort and relief. It's like walking around with a heating pad. Awesome product!
Nour M.
Dearborn, MI
The best feeling ever! I used to play basketball and my knees who be killing by how long I had to run and stay up on my feet. My athletic trainer told me about this and it really helped sooth the pain!
Madison C.
If you have goals to be the best but have joint pains this is for you by golly. You would not regret getting this it relieves pain in just a short amount of time
Kyrssie M.
How long does the relief of this product last