BY THERMACARE

Keli H.
Chesapeake, VA
I have used this heatwrap on my wrist after pulling a muscle while moving.  The heat did help relieve the pain.  I do not like to take over the counter pain medicines, so this was a great alternative for me.  Yes, I do believe it is worth the money and does the job that it claims to do. I would highly recommend this product to anyone.
Crystal K.
These work so good for carpal tunnel. I get it when I start knitting. I buy them at Walmart. It's works great sometimes I wish I could have it on all day. It's a decent price for what it does. I will definitely be purchasing these again!!
Emma U.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don't have arthritis, YET, lol but I am a maker and creator and my hands get stiff when I'm sewing or doing fine detail work for a long time. These are so soothing when I start feeling a bit cramp in my hands, my husband is also a musician and uses these after long practice sessions to prevent his hands from stiffening up.
Julia M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are fantastic. I love how it loosens me up so easily. I will put one on if I wake up sore or sleep with one on if I have tension at the end of the day. It's wonderful because I can use it and it won't interfere with my other medications. As long as I don't have something on my skin, it's good.
Debra M.
Shelby Twp, MI
These actually work pretty well. I've found them most effective for standing activities (like work or shopping) rather than reclining activities (like sleeping, potty minds). They tend to bunch up if there's a lot of movement. Relief lasts 3 or 4 hours for me.
Lucky J.
Its a verygood product
I always put him on my hand when are pain.
I like this brand, hi is very expensive
I very love this bandage on a hand on ohm that she helps me at armaches, all quicker heals and there are no problems All I advise to try this thing and ascertain that she works
lauren b.
These are amazing! I'm a hair stylist and the repetitive movements cause strain on my wrist and hurt so bad that I'm not able to braid at times! But these heating pads soothe the paid! I just wrap one around and few hours later I'm good to go!
Amanda L.
These work pretty good. I have fibromyalgia and CFS and arthritis so these are must haves on those painful days. The warmth really helps the axhes and pains. Its a good brand and the other wraps help with painful cramps and periods too.
Lorna A.
Staten Island
I have rheumatoid arthritis in. Y hands. The heat wraps ease the pain. They are not cheap but worth the money. I mostly use them at night before bed. Better than other alternatives
mary M.
These work really well  although the wraps  don't stay warm as long as it state it will. wish it was longer acting -they did the trick for a short time !but I would use them again. I use them about 1 a week for carpal tunnel