ThermaCare Air-Activated Neck, Wrist, & Shoulder Pain Therapy 3 Heat wraps ( Pack of 3)

BY THERMACARE

ThermaCare Neck, Shoulder, & Wrist HeatWraps conform to your neck, shoulder, or arm. Its continuous heat provides pain relief that lets you power through your day. see more...

Jenna T.
The product warmed sufficiently, just as other Thermacare products do. However, with the location of the “stickies” and it’s given application site (the neck/shoulders), the pad doesn’t stay in contact whenever your shoulders are moved. Plus, applying the pad yourself without damaging the adhesive and getting tension on the pad for it to maintain contact is difficult, most especially if you want to remain clothed. But then how do you get your shirt back on without displacing or disrupting the pad?
Rebecca Y.
Thornton, NH
I live off of these. I cannot function without them as a chronic pain sufferer. Keep them with me always. A bit pricey but I'll pay if. I recommend and will buy again
Kay C.
Katy, TX
I suffer from really bad migraines. Mgraines always seem to leave me with a really stiff achy neck. These heat pads have worked wonders for me. I can stick one on when my neck gets to aching and it relieves the pain. It is much better option than a traditional heating pad.
Jocelyn S.
Wickliffe
Started using these to help control menstrual pain. Would stick on my lower stomach for work since they don't smell like icy hott. Was perfect for what I was trying to achieve.
Patricia R.
Long Beach, CA
I purchased this product at the .99 Cents Only Store. It worked great. My husband was in pain after 18 hours of work. I put it on and it helped him sleep peacefully with no pain.
Gracelyn E.
Lynn, MA
This product is a life saver. I dance a few nights a week and the morning and few days after an intense class and especially our recital, I am very sore and get knots specifically in my shoulder blades and neck. This heat pack heats up quick and stays warm for a long time. It helps relieve the pain and stiffness that comes along with my activities and I do not know where I would be without it.
Pamela H.
I use them for that neck and shoulder pain that tares you apart. There easy to apply and small enough to care with you wherever you go. When my day is done and I'm headed home the heat wrap has been working all day and by now the pain doesn't ruin my evening.
Natalie L.
King ferry, NY
I sprained my neck doing absolutely nothing once. Just woke up and couldn't move it. After wasting money at the urgent care, I grabbed these and slapped them on literally nonstop - my neck was better much faster than it would have been!!! Love these.
Rachel N.
Thank goodness for these! I have an old injury that occasionally acts up, and I can use these in lieu of pain killers. They help to relax my pained muscles and I love that they're not medicated.
Wendy R.
Rncho Cordova, CA
These are ok not the best but they work the heat is so soothing. It last about hour and a half wish it was longer. I love using them when I'm on my cycle. The cost is not to shabby either.

Amazon