BY THERATEARS

New!  SteriLid® Eyelid Cleanser Science-Based Lid Hygiene Easy to Use Doctor Recommended Daily lid hygiene is important for those with blepharitis and dry eye, as well as those preparing for eye surgery.  Finally, a convenient and effective way to cleanse the eyelids and eyelashes! That s it.  Lid hygiene to maintain eyelid health has never been easier.  And SteriLid not only cleanses the eyelids and eyelashes, but also conditions the delicate skin around your eyes with its hypoallergenic, pH-matched-to-skin formula. "For years I recommended lid hygiene and massage to my patients for healthy eyelids, and then watched as they struggled with homemade mixtures and dilutions, fumbled with cotton tips and pads, and put up with stinging and burning.  That s why I developed SteriLid.  More effective, more convenient, and more comfortable, SteriL see more...

• Does this bother your eyelids? Does it make your eyes bur...2 Answers
Sarah S.
I am writing this review on behalf of my husband - he was diagnosed with staph bacteria overgrowth on his eyelids a few years ago during a routine eye exam appointment - they recommended Sterilid and he loves it. The bacterial overgrowth has subsided and he always feels refreshed. I have to admit, if I've been doing something that involves a lot of dust or other allergens and my eyes feel scratchy, I will use it - it has a light clean fragrance and you definitely feel a difference on your eyes. Bonus - if you can find it at CVS and have extra care, use the extra care coupons along with the coupon that is inside the box of sterilid - you can get up to $8 off!
Julia B.
Slatington, PA
I use this daily to clean my eyelids. I had previously had styes in both eyes and my eye doctor recommended this. It cleanses so the tear ducts don't build up oils. It works for me.
Casandra C.
Brooklyn, NY
Hello eyes need to be dis infected! Its good after all the makeup gets into my lids! Its a great product everyone should use it, avoid pink eye and syes
Bobbi W.
Hurricane, WV
This is a great anytime scrub, however, I use it at night to remove the day off. It leaves a very clean feeling eyelid.
Alecia P.
My husband has been using this product for his dry and itchy eyes. Its help tremendously with relief.
Alexandria H.
Does this bother your eyelids? Does it make your eyes burn at all?