Personal CareEye, Ear, & OralVision CareTheraTears

by TheraTears

TheraTears Dry Eye Therapy- Lubricant Eye Drops provide immediate, long lasting relief of dry eye symptoms. The unique hypotonic and electrolyte balanced formula replicates healthy tears and is preservative free in the eye. TheraTears is doctor created and doctor recommended and available in a convenient, multi-use bottle. Value Size!

TheraTears Dry Eye Therapy- Lubricant Eye Drops provide immediate, long lasting relief of dry eye symptoms; Restores Eyes Natural Balance; Unique hypotonic and electrolyte balanced formula replicates healthy tears; Preservative free in the eye; Convenient, multi-use bottle, value size

Will these drops work in place of Restasis ?
Start your review of TheraTears Eye Drops for Dry Eyes, Dry Eye Therapy Lubricant Eyedrops, Twin Pack, 30mL 1 Fl oz Each (Packaging may vary)!
Francis A.
New Orleans, LA
TheraTears Eye Drops for Dry Eyes, Dry Eye Therapy Lubricant Eyedrops, Twin Pack, 30mL 1 Fl oz Each (Packaging may vary) uploaded by Francis A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This drops help me so much after my eyes surgery,help me refreshing my eyes so good. I really recommend this drops help even for red eyes. Give it a try if you suffer of red eyes or need refreshing!
Bonnie M.
TheraTears Eye Drops for Dry Eyes, Dry Eye Therapy Lubricant Eyedrops, Twin Pack, 30mL 1 Fl oz Each (Packaging may vary) uploaded by Bonnie M.
I tend to have dry eyes, especially when they’re tired after a day of staring at screens. They’re also great when I have contacts in all day! I always buy it when there’s a manufacturer coupon so it’s less expensive, though it’s pretty affordable as it is!
Katherine N.
Palm Coast, FL
TheraTears Eye Drops for Dry Eyes, Dry Eye Therapy Lubricant Eyedrops, Twin Pack, 30mL 1 Fl oz Each (Packaging may vary) uploaded by Katherine N.
I suffer with dry eyes and was using Restasis for about 1 year. I started taking vitamins for dry eyes and using Theratears and I seem to be doing ok without the perscription drops. Theratears works quickly and leaves my eyes feeling cool and moist. The drops are long lasting too. they are worth a try if you are having this problem.
Brittany B.
Orem, UT
I have been using Thera Tears Dry Eye Therapy for two days now and I love the feeling that this lubricant provides over Visine or Clear Eyes. Thera Tears will now be my new go-to eye lubricant. I'm getting older so my eyes are definitely changing. Also, I live in Utah where you can experience all 4 seasons in 1 day. It takes its toll on your eyes. I definitely took my eyes for granted & I don't recommend it.
Nancy B.
Columbus, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
I have this product in my make up bag and in my travel bag as well. The best product for my dry eyes. It offers a cooling sensation and depending on how dry your eyes are once use does the job.
Pearl G.
Pomona, CA
These eye drops are awesome! I found out about them from an old coworker when I was experiencing a lot of problems with dry eye caused by lack of sleep and staring at a computer screen all day and I can't get over how good they work. They make your eyes feel so good and provide good comfort and relief from dry eye. Definitely recommend these eye drops!
Nicole T.
Love this stuff and have a bottle with me at all times due to having dry eyes from previous surgeries. It’s more pricey, but I feel like my eyes are less dry and I don’t have to apply this as much as the cheaper versions. Bonus is that inside most of the boxes, there’s a coupon for your next purchase!!!
Sally R.
Aurora, CO
I have been having dry eyes recently and tried this product. It helps me relieve the dryness and itchy feeling as well.
Paola S.
Brooklyn, NY
My life savers, hydrate my eye. I suffer from my eyes getting dry. and these drops with only one drop help me with the discomfort of my eye, without causing me any secondary problems
Samar H.
Frisco, TX
Easy to use and keep in your purse and travel with. Help relieve dryness of the eye and protrct against further irritation. It’s affordable and comes in different sizes. I like to get the box with single vials and just keep some in my bag. I like to use it after a long day of wearing contacts
Ask a question to the Influenster community...