BY THERAPURE

Therapure mini air purifier - white see more...

• How small is this? Is it stIll powerful?6 Answers
Andrea F.
Park Hills, KY
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
I personally have one of these - this little thing is a Power house ! It may b small but it covers a huge area !!!! The filters says it all with all the dirt n dust it collects ! I HAV several in my home ! Highly recommended !!
Karen T.
Worked well but could be better. I like how it cleans the air makes me not have allergies and be sneezing in the house. The house smells clean and not dirty.
milan r.
columbia, MD
I bought four of these to help with the dust in my apartment. I put these in every room and they've tremendously cut down on the amount of dust in the air.
Ami p.
I have several therepure air purifiers. I absolutely love them! I have 5 pets and they help immensely with reducing allergens.
catherine f.
This brand therapure is very very fantastic this product for my house and i want really this product for me and my family
Sam B.
Do air purifiers actually make a difference? I've never wanted to buy one because I feel like they are a waste of money
Melissa G.
Charlotte, NC
Air purifiers are a great way to help reduce allergens and the fact this one is so small is a plus too.
Ashley P.
Works very well. Perfect for a college dorm when the rooms get stuffy and dry.
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
How small is this? Is it stIll powerful?