Therapure Air Purifier

by Therapure

Features: With it s sleek and slender design, the 201 M packs tremendous power and fits anywhere in the house. Permanent HEPA-type filter removes smoke, dust and pollen from the air  UV Lamp kills harmful airborne germs, bacteria and viruses Photocatalyst Filter removes VOC s such as toxic paint, carpet fumes and household chemicals Powerful and quiet fan has a three speed setting allowing you to select desired cleaning level Low power consumption for maximum energy efficiency For medium to large rooms

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Therapure Air Purifier!
San Diego , CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is Fantastic. I use it all the time and it is easy to clean! If you have little ones that may need some white noise at nap time, this is a great thing while keeping the room cool.
Gardena, CA
Its a good air purifier , i like how it keeps the rooms air cleaner and also works as a fan. the only reason I gave it a B is because of the noise. i though it would be a bit quieter.
Kennewick, WA
It is a little loud compared to other filters on the market but it's no louder than a box fan. I have mine in my room so it doubles as a white noise to help me sleep!
Redding, CA
I really like this purifier. I purchased it at Costco and really didn't expect it to work as well as it does. It is a little on the loud side for a purifier, but I actually enjoy the white noise while I sleep.
West Haven, CT
Highly recommended! Good price. Good product. Keeps space nice and cool. It is adjustable to how cool your want to make the area. It does not take up a lot of space.
We love it!! We live in Los Angeles and the air quality isn't the best so using this really helps clean the air. Would definitely recommend
Cookeville, TN
Awsomw products. Helps a lot when you have a smoker in the house as well. Sleek, can be kept out of the way. Help keeps the air fresh.
Porterville, CA
I love having this especially with my baby I want the air to be pretty fresh for him. I love it. So recommend & cheap.
Norfolk, VA
One of my friends uses this product along with a humidifier and he says it really helps with his allergies/ sinuses
I can't live without this! It works great and is surprisingly easy to clean with a vacuum brush. It's well worth it

Looking for your answer?