Therapure Air Purifier

by Therapure

Features: With it s sleek and slender design, the 201 M packs tremendous power and fits anywhere in the house. Permanent HEPA-type filter removes smoke, dust and pollen from the air  UV Lamp kills harmful airborne germs, bacteria and viruses Photocatalyst Filter removes VOC s such as toxic paint, carpet fumes and household chemicals Powerful and quiet fan has a three speed setting allowing you to select desired cleaning level Low power consumption for maximum energy efficiency For medium to large rooms

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Therapure Air Purifier!
5 years agoRichmond, VA
I bought this at Costco awhile back, and it works a lot better than the 201. The lights are quite bright and are somewhat of a pain at night, but it does a great job at purifying the air of dust and allergens. It does not do a great job at eliminating smoke smells, but given that it's being used in conjuction with an older 201 that needs a filter and lamp replacement, I very much doubt the unit is to blame so much as where I've placed them and the house I'm using it in (both could be very much improved, my room is right next to a bathroom used for smoking, so I'm going to smell it no matter how many filters I have running in the room). I gave it 5 stars because I have had this for awhile and have not really noticed a deterioration in its ability to clean the air, and the filter is still like new after several months. I have no complaints other than the whole 1-year lamp replacement thing. I'm not looking forward to replacing the lamp on this unit. But really, you can't expect that stuff to last forever.
5 years ago
I love having this! We have one in our room - which is great for clean air and sleeping, and one in our living room - which makes it easier to breathe in the main part of the house. It helps with our allergies. It's also nice that I don't have to go out and buy filters for it all the time, just vacuum out the filter it came with and reuse it!
6 years agoOak Ridge, TN
We bought one of these in an attempt to make the air in our home easier to breath. We love it. Not only does it help with Purifying the air it puts out air as cold as an air conditioner, in a small area of course. It has helped with all the molds and other allergens that we have come in contact with in our air. i would definitely recommend this product.
6 years agoJohnstown, PA
We loved our air purifier so much that we bought 2! Me and my husband both suffer from allergies. He is allergic to our pets and I am allergic to dust. Since we got our air purifier we both suffer a lot less then we did before! I also don't have to dust my house as much! I would recommend this to everyone!
6 years ago
I suffer from allergies all year round, and this purifier does seem to help quite a bit. We got it when my son was born to help keep allergens and things out of the air for him but noticed that I seemed to benefit from it as well. Also sometimes we have guests over that smoke, and this does take the smoke out of the air. I really like that you don't have to replace the filter. Just clean it with a vacuum.
6 years agoLa Grange Park, IL
I bought this less than a year ago and would always leave it on the lowest setting because the other ones were just to loud especially with this being right by my TV. The product worked ok but not fantastic. I had one cat at the time and would still smell the litter when walking into my apartment. The air purifier eventually stopped working and made this weird loud noise but didn't blow any air out.
6 years ago
I didn't give it an F due to the fact that it does get rid of dust . To begin it stopped rotating with in 4 months and It was working fine , there are no kids or no one to drop it. I regreat purchasing this due to the fact that there is to much hipe.
5 years agoArlington, VA
My roommate just after college has SEVERE allergies and asthma. Like, had to use a nebulizer during the rough months. This standing air purifier worked absolutely MIRACLES for her and really did the trick in getting the bad stuff out of our apartment!
6 years agoDelran, NJ
I have this in my room at my Mom's. Since the cats have the entire run of the house it helps to get the dander that may make its way into my room out of my room. Plus it helps keep the room cool during the warmer (not hot) parts of the year.
5 years agoColumbia , MD
I had wanted an air purifier for a long time. After comparison shopping, I decided this was probably the best buy given it's affordable cost and permanent filters.