Therapure Air Purifier

by Therapure

Features: With it s sleek and slender design, the 201 M packs tremendous power and fits anywhere in the house. Permanent HEPA-type filter removes smoke, dust and pollen from the air  UV Lamp kills harmful airborne germs, bacteria and viruses Photocatalyst Filter removes VOC s such as toxic paint, carpet fumes and household chemicals Powerful and quiet fan has a three speed setting allowing you to select desired cleaning level Low power consumption for maximum energy efficiency For medium to large rooms

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Therapure Air Purifier!
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA
I bought this at Costco awhile back, and it works a lot better than the 201. The lights are quite bright and are somewhat of a pain at night, but it does a great job at purifying the air of dust and allergens. It does not do a great job at eliminating smoke smells, but given that it's being used in conjuction with an older 201 that needs a filter and lamp replacement, I very much doubt the unit is to blame so much as where I've placed them and the house I'm using it in (both could be very much improved, my room is right next to a bathroom used for smoking, so I'm going to smell it no matter how many filters I have running in the room). I gave it 5 stars because I have had this for awhile and have not really noticed a deterioration in its ability to clean the air, and the filter is still like new after several months. I have no complaints other than the whole 1-year lamp replacement thing. I'm not looking forward to replacing the lamp on this unit. But really, you can't expect that stuff to last forever.
milan R.
Columbia , MD
I had wanted an air purifier for a long time. After comparison shopping, I decided this was probably the best buy given it's affordable cost and permanent filters.
Lynnette L.
I love having this! We have one in our room - which is great for clean air and sleeping, and one in our living room - which makes it easier to breathe in the main part of the house. It helps with our allergies. It's also nice that I don't have to go out and buy filters for it all the time, just vacuum out the filter it came with and reuse it!
Daniel A.
Cookeville, TN
Awsomw products. Helps a lot when you have a smoker in the house as well. Sleek, can be kept out of the way. Help keeps the air fresh.
Kristen M.
West Haven, CT
Highly recommended! Good price. Good product. Keeps space nice and cool. It is adjustable to how cool your want to make the area. It does not take up a lot of space.
Daniela C.
Porterville, CA
I love having this especially with my baby I want the air to be pretty fresh for him. I love it. So recommend & cheap.
evette F.
San Antonio, TX
I'm right in the middle here. not too bad. not something I'd recommend too much though. very neutral opinion.
Virginia H.
Oak Ridge, TN
We bought one of these in an attempt to make the air in our home easier to breath. We love it. Not only does it help with Purifying the air it puts out air as cold as an air conditioner, in a small area of course. It has helped with all the molds and other allergens that we have come in contact with in our air. i would definitely recommend this product.
Heather B.
Delran, NJ
I have this in my room at my Mom's. Since the cats have the entire run of the house it helps to get the dander that may make its way into my room out of my room. Plus it helps keep the room cool during the warmer (not hot) parts of the year.
Ashley Y.
Chillicothe, OH
I suffer from allergies all year round, and this purifier does seem to help quite a bit. We got it when my son was born to help keep allergens and things out of the air for him but noticed that I seemed to benefit from it as well. Also sometimes we have guests over that smoke, and this does take the smoke out of the air. I really like that you don't have to replace the filter. Just clean it with a vacuum.

Looking for your answer?