BY THERAPURE

Therapure 220M Permanent HEPA Type Air Purifier - Purple Permanent HEPA-type filter removes airborne particles as small as .1 microns 1 Eliminates airborne germs, bacteria, cold flu and other harmful viruses 3 Reduces harmful chemicals in the air that cause toxic fumes 5 Easy to clean - NO filters to replace 4 3 fan-speed settings let you select the desired level of cleaning Our Therapure 220M air purifier is engineered for maximum effectiveness to effectively make your home a more healthy environment. By utilizing its uniquely engineered UV light germicidal technology, it removes allergens, pollution, smoke odors. The UV light removes airborne germs bacteria, captures harmful particles and is easy to clean. see more...

evette f.
SAN antonio, TX
Very well but not my favorite. it'll get the job done but I find that I could still wake up sneezing which is what I try to avoid by using purifiers
catherine f.
Therapure oh my good never never in my life, i see this product of the air really and i wish use this product in my life
Liz W.
How has your experience been with this?