Theraplex Hydrolotion Cream Jar, 8 Ounce uploaded by Melissa R.

BY THERAPLEX

Myla V.
Galion, OH
This is my all time favorite moisturizer. I started using it at the recommendation of a dermatologist back in 1998, and have used it ever since as my daily facial moisturizer. Leaves skin feeling good, and this is not greasy at all. Virtually no scent either, so no need to worry about sensitivities to smell. My husband also uses this daily as a facial moisturizer. Of course, it works well all over the body, not just the face, but I usually use something a little cheaper on my arms and legs. Love!
Katie M.
Trussville, AL
I got this back when I had bad acne and then I felt like it wasn't really working,, but now that my skin is acne free I use this lightly at night and find it quite moisturizing. It's a big bottle that is guarantee to last quite a long time!
Melissa R.
Collierville, TN
Gives me the perfect hydration but not greasy!!! I can even use on my face!!! My doctor recommended.
Bought it online Theraplex.com
Francisca M.
Merced, CA
This lotion works very well I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with dry skin looking for a solution.
Evangelina P.
I love this stuff not to hydrating yet keeps you feeling moisturizes and doesn't leave you feeling like a grease ball
Taylor R.
Benton, AR
How is this product? Does it meet your expectations?
Sathi H.