Therapeutic T+Plus Gel Shampoo - Fights Itchy Flaky Scalp, 8.5 oz,(Personal Care)

BY PERSONAL CARE

Xochitl R.
Chino, CA
I absolutely love love love this product.  I suffer from Eczema and it affects my scalp leaving me with itchiness and a flaky scalp and this is the only product that has helped me.  I toke my flakiness and itches away completely.  Total game changer.  It is a very inexpensive product, I found mine at the 99 cent store and the Dollar Tree.  I highly, highly recommend this product for all people suffering with Eczema, flaky scalp, Dandruff with will make you feel better physically and emotionally cause i know a flaky scalp can make you feel a little insecure,  I know i felt like that.  Must Try.
Brittney T.
Kermit
Ok so this is what came up but this is not the kind I used the kind I used is rexall therapeutic T+plus gel shampoo and it helps a lot this first time used this but it has helped a lot with the itching a lot it's not itching near as bad but it still itching in a few spots but not to wear I'm still constantly digging my head like I have lice or anything but this does smell like medican but over time I'm hoping this will help a lot more I left it on my head for 1hour this morning.
jessica B.
This Product Dried My Hair So Badly. It didn't Help At All Due To The Fact That I Couldn't Use It On My Long, Naturally Curly Hair. I Would Suggest Using Tea Tree Oil, Or Another Product That Contains Tea Tree Oil. If It Is Really Bad...See A Dermatologist!