BY THERAPEARL

It s Ice. It s Heat. It s Smart Relief. Conforms to relief area when frozen. Doesn t leak or sweat during use. Kid friendly, non-toxic & reusable. Freeze or microwave. Perfect for: Sprains, Muscle Aches, Post-Surgical Relief, Workout Soreness, Swelling, Puffiness, Bruising, Arthritis, Cosmetic Surgery Recovery, Facials, Spa Treatments, Migraines, Toothaches.... etc.. ; see more...

Hilary P.
Newcastle, OK
I love how You can manipulate it's shape. I have a bad back and use this all the time. Love the beads.
The only negative is it doesn't seem to hold the cold for very long- for me, it goes warm pretty fast.
Jessica D.
I sprained my ankle a few months ago and with my previous knowledge of taking a sports med class, I have been able to wrap my ankle properly so it could heal. Although I have no pain left from the sprain when doing normal activities, I'm still trying to take it easy. Just the other day, I ended up drop kicking a soccer ball/shooting the ball so many times in an hour and a half with my foot that didn't have the sprain injury that I got a bit of Tibialis Anterior Tendon Sheath Inflammation. I went to get the usual ice packs I get at the store (the ones that you pop and are cold instantly) when I spotted this sports pack and decided to try it instead. What I love most about it probably is that it doesn't harden when you freeze it, which makes it easier to ice certain areas of the body (i.e., ankle, shoulder, etc). The fact that you can also heat this pack is definitely a bonus.

I have yet to heat it up and use it, but I'll most likely get to that within the next week or so if my previous back injury flares up like it usually does if I sit or stand in one position too long or do a lot of exercise.
Nicole S.
Genius. this cold and hot pack is awesome. I'm glad ive finally found both in one!!! I keep it in the freezer for quick use. and when I need pain relief I pop it in the microwave and its a hot pack.
Jennifer B.
Concord, NH
My husband has chronic wrist discomfort. We purchased this to try to help eleviate his pain. It helped, however it didn't stay cold as long as I had hoped. Good product though! It did it's job.
Rebekah D.
It freezes and refreezes fast, holds its coldness, and is malleable enough to help ice anywhere you need. You can't ask for anything more than that.
Julianne  H.
Marlton, NJ
I had gotten one of these as a review product. I heard so much about Thera Pearls packs and that they were great for sore knees and bad backs. Lets just say my Thera Pearl is glued atvthe hip. So easy to heat up for my sore muscles after therapy and quick to make cold for my arthritis. I love this pack.