BY THERAPEARL

Conforms to Your Body to Deliver Soothing Relief Soothes Shin Splints, Stress Fractures, Calf Muscle Strains & More. Chill it in the Fridge or Freezer for Analgesic Cold. Pop it in the Microwave for Penetrating Heat. Pack Holds its Therapeutic Temperature for a Full 20 Minutes. Get Fast, Effective Relief. Great After a Run & Anytime Shin Tenderness Sends You to the Bench You just finished your morning run & your shins are burning.  Maybe it s those dreaded shin splints or a pulled a calf muscle.  It could be a stress fracture, a tiny bone tear caused by overuse.  These painf. see more...

Monica D.
Brooklyn, NY
Therapearl isn't the best for muscle aches and pains it has a very nice packaging! It helps relive all the pain that I have in my knees and on my back ! It's very gentle good for hot and cold ! Yesterday hot very quick! I would recommend this product !
Stephanie G.
Works great if you have shin splints. I love it because I run all the time and always have hurting thighs
Megan F.
Puyallup, WA
How does the hot/cold work?