BY THERAPEARL

Conforms to Your Body to Deliver Soothing Relief Fast, Effective Relief. Includes Adjustable Strap. Helps Relieve Sprained Ankles, Knee Injuries, Elbow Pain, Post Exercise Soreness, Arthritis & More. Large Opening Sits Over Your Knee Cap to Preserve a Wide Range of Motion. Gel Beads Send Relief Directly to the Pain. Flexible Velcro Strap Keeps the Wrap Comfortably in place, Even During a Workout. Chill it in the Fridge or Freezer for Analgesic Cold. Pop it in the Microwave for Penetrating Heat. Holds Therapeut. see more...

Briana C.
Cranston, RI
I recently was told I need a knee replacement (fun!!! Not) but the surgery is still a month away so in the meantime my doctor recommended I get a knee wrap that can covert from hot to cold to help with the severe swelling and discomfort I am trying to manage in my knee as I still must complete day to day actives until the surgery time arrived. I am also still working (woohoo-please notice the sarcasm in that sentence) until the week of the surgery. I've really found the wrap to be helpful. I put it on at bedtime and sleep with it on. When I wake I then use s heating bag to try and get the benefits from both the hot and cold therapy. I recommend this to anyone who has chronic knee pain.
Meleigha K.