BY THERANEEM

Kylar O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My boyfriend uses this lotion because he has sensitive skin and he loves it! It has a nice natural smell and comes at a great price and size ! Good value!
Harout T.
This product keeps my skin looking healthy and moisturized. I really like using this product as a good way to keep my skin less dry
Ruby M.
Burien, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I make my husband use this and he loves it! I don't know what is special about the men's but it works well on his skin.
Hayley J.
My husband loves this! I love as well because it works great on his skin and makes him smell amazing!!
Megan C.
Southington, CT
Bought this lotion for my boyfriend and he loves it he has very sensitive skin works wonders
Vivianna H.
Husband is in love with this product becaus me of the way it makes his skin feel and smell
Maile C.
Chicopee, MA
I bought this for my husband and he tells me I saved his life he love the product
Emily M.
Brick, NJ
My dad loves this lotion it's awesome and works so well I highly reccamend it !
Ketlin L.
ilhota
Mas eu vou dormir agora o email que te falei que não é uma coisa que não é o que eu te amo meu remédio
Heloyne S.
london
My boyfriend loves this stuff he orders it online he is obssed with it. It does make his skin soft
Lindsay J.
Has anyone used this ?
Catherine V.
Aurora, CO
What do you like and or dislike about this?
Ketlin L.