BY THERANEEM

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

TheraNeem Gentle Therape Shampoo by Organix South 12 oz Liquid Gentle Therape Shampoo TheraNeem Gentle Therap Shampoo to enhance and support the healthy and vitality of the hair and scalp. The original TheraNeem Shampoo with organic Neem oil Neem leaf... see more...

joanne b.
Whitehall, PA
Love this shampoo. I started using it after developing psoriasis around my ear on my scalp. Definitely has helped with the itching. My hair feels great and looks beautiful. I tried the Volumizing Therape too, but this one does a better job. Started using the Gentle Conditioner love the smell works great, thickens my hair and gets rid of tangles with out making my hair too heavy. This is a keeper.
Allison G.
Weslaco, TX
Look the other person said, I've noticed it help with my eczema! I diddnt realize that this would solve it all but it has!!
Brianna W.
Bonaire, GA
This is a great shampoo! Makes my hair feel super soft and gives it a good amount of thickness. I also love the smell!
Yi Nuo C.
I have fine, straight hair that gets oily quickly, and dandruff that Head and Shoulders just can't fix. Would this shampoo get rid of my dandruff?
Yi Nuo C.