Theraflu® Sinus & Pain Hot Liquid Powder

Uses

• Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to a cold:
    • Minor aches and pains
    • Minor sore throat pain
    • Headache
    • Nasal and sinus congestion
    • Runny nose
    • Sneezing
    • Itchy nose or throat
    • Itchy, watery eyes due to hay fever
  • Temporarily reduces fever

Did you experience a weird aftertaste with this product?
How is this Product ?
[product:theraflu-sinus-&-pain-hot-liquid-powder]
Start your review of Theraflu® Sinus & Pain Hot Liquid Powder!
Ashley J.
Spokane Vly, WA
Theraflu® Sinus & Pain Hot Liquid Powder uploaded by Ashley J.
I recieved this free in exchange for my honest review. I honestly have already used this throughout my life and never had any issues with it! It does the job and it is affordable!
Madeline H.
Minnetonka, MN
Theraflu® Sinus & Pain Hot Liquid Powder uploaded by Madeline H.
I actually really liked this product. I was iffy about it when I saw it was a powder but it tasted good and works! It helps with cold symptoms as well as sinus congestion.
Heather H.
Holiday, FL
Theraflu® Sinus & Pain Hot Liquid Powder uploaded by Heather H.
The timing of receiving this #voxbox from Influenster couldn't be any better! My allergies are kicking my butt! My nose has been so stuffy I can hardly smell! Not only did the Theraflu relieve the pressure,pain, and stuffiness but it tastes amazing!I honestly didn't look at the flavor when I opened it and expected a medicine-y taste. Nope! I mixed it with cold water, stirred it up and was prepared to down it when I realized it tastes great! Apple Cinnamon is what I tasted. I could imagine if you used hot water it would be even better! Bravo!
Sara R.
Theraflu® Sinus & Pain Hot Liquid Powder uploaded by Sara R.
This apple cinnamon Theraflu (super yummy and easy to mix, by the way!) has definitely come to the rescue more than once for myself and my family. It has ingredients that have the potential to provide relief from pain and nasal congestion as well as containing an antihistamine!! I have found that it's really helped me out in a time of need and I'm definitely a fan.
Maria C.
Santa Barbara, CA
Theraflu® Sinus & Pain Hot Liquid Powder uploaded by Maria C.
This came just in time I was feeling under the weather and my allergies where really bad had a cup and felt much better, the taste i like cause i like cinnamon so no complaint in that. just add a biit of honey and is better would definitely buy it again .#influenster #theraflu
MARISOL M.
San Antonio, TX
Theraflu® Sinus & Pain Hot Liquid Powder uploaded by MARISOL M.
Thanks to Influencer for the opportunity, This makes a nice warm cup of Theraflu Sinus & Pain works great. The taste isn't bad which is very good too. Doesn't take long to kick in and work. i suffer from allergies and sinus and it help so much to breathe a bit easier. It is worth the purchase and your money. The price is not so bad and the quality of product is great. I would definitely suggest to friends and family. I carefully purchase were I can find cheaper on Amazon, Walmart, CVS or HEB.
ROSALMA R.
Forestville, MD
Theraflu® Sinus & Pain Hot Liquid Powder uploaded by ROSALMA R.
Waoo this box come to me on time because I am a bit flu, ls really need this box,thanks to #influenster, because health is the main thing in life and this product will help me with my flu, my immune system and to clean the germs [product:emergen-c-immune-plus-12-packets-raspberry-flavor-exp-10/18] [product:theraflu®-sinus-&-pain-hot-liquid-powder] clorox and oxi crean to wash
Erika J.
Snellville, GA
Theraflu® Sinus & Pain Hot Liquid Powder uploaded by Erika J.
I came home from work today with a headache, sinus pain, and congestion due to my seasonal allergies and headed straight to my #StepIntoSpring Voxbox to try out a Theraflu Sinus &Pain medication. It comes with 6 packets, so I dissolved one packet into hot water per the instructions. The medication is apple cinnamon flavor and the aroma is spot on. It dissolved readily and there was no residue at the bottom of my mug. The taste was pleasant, and not overwhelmingly "medicinal." my headache began to dissipate within about 5-10 minutes, and my congestion lessened considerably. I must say that being able to drink this medication like a warm tea was comforting, and I felt like the active ingredients were able to get to work faster than waiting for a pill to dissolve. I'm not going to claim total relief, because that's almost impossible for me unless I'm getting prescription medication, but this did a really good job, and I will definitely buy it on my own when I've used up this box!
Taylor P.
Theraflu® Sinus & Pain Hot Liquid Powder uploaded by Taylor P.
Theraflu® Sinus & Pain Hot Liquid Powder uploaded by Taylor P.
I love the new flavor, it definitely helps take away from the “I’m drinking medicine” aspect of the product. I also like that acetaminophen is added to this to help reduce pain, so it avoids having to also take Tylenol on top of drinking theraflu
Rania P.
Ocoee, FL
Theraflu® Sinus & Pain Hot Liquid Powder uploaded by Rania P.
Theraflu is amazing when I have a cold. I get colds pretty much any time the season changes. This really helps with my sore throat and calms my cough. Bonus: it tastes like tea!