HealthMedicines & TreatmentsCough, Cold, & FluTheraflu

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Theraflu Severe Cold & Cough, Daytime, Berry Infused with Menthol & Green Tea Flavors, 6 ct.!
Leah M.
Pendergrass, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
Theraflu is the vest thing for a cold, cough, sinus, allergy, you name it. It always helps me get better when I am sick. It also never fails to help me go to sleep even when I absolutely can not breathe through my nose at all. I am one very satisfied theraflu customer.
Brianna B.
Holly Springs, MS
Purchased at: Walgreens
Currently treating a Servere Cold and this is my go to mainly because it doesn't taste like actual medicine. I like to boil mine really hot so I can breathe in the stream , which really helps open up my nose. Theraflu acts fact to relieve my itchy throat and swiftly clears my stuffy nose. The cold will begin to drain ,via nose and mouth, tissues and a foam cup might come in handy.
Madie T.
Boise, ID
The replay was absolutely wonderful. It has a weird taste so I prefer the citrus one. Certain ones come in packets with loose powder like this one another's come in a dissolvable pill form. Hell you could barely even noticed that it has normally a better taste. You could put it in either hot or cold water.
Jenna B.
This stuff is pretty great! Whenever I feel a cold coming on I use this and most of my symptoms are lessened!
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is seriously the best stuff for a cold!!!!!! When I even feel like I'm getting a cold I break out this stuff and make me a glass and writhing a minute nose is open and I'm feeling better!!!
Lorena G.
North Logan, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this, whenever I get sick then I take this before bed and when I wake up then I feel like new
Shemariah B.
Chester , SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This pretty much knocked most of my cold symptoms out, but it still left me really congested in the end and I finished the whole bottle without my severe congestion being taking care of.
Justine D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've had a hard time finding this product lately, but I will keep looking. This is by far my favorite and must have product for cold season. I don't get sick, but when I do it wipes me out. With Theraflu I feel almost immediate effects: less congestion, less sore throat. The product tastes good too. They have both day and night versions, which I use accordingly.
Tiffany V.
Waverly, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff is a godsend when you're sick, especially with the body aches, hit by a train type of sick. The taste is something you have to get used to, but it soothes your throat instantly and makes you feel like you can actually power through your day. I did take 1 star off because they have since changed the formula and it doesn't work as well... but still my go-to.
Natasha S.
Coarsegold, CA
Love this stuff. I love the menthol added to it, really helps when need to go to work but not feeling well.

Looking for your answer?