Theraflu Severe Cold & Cough, Daytime, Berry Infused with Menthol & Green Tea Flavors, 6 ct. uploaded by Jamie P.

BY THERAFLU

Christina w.
Williamstown, NJ
I have always hated liquid medicine. I was able to get it all down but I didn't care for the flavor. It helped soothed my throat a little bit but not as much as I would of liked.
Brittany B.
Vidor , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is seriously the best stuff for a cold!!!!!! When I even feel like I'm getting a cold I break out this stuff and make me a glass and writhing a minute nose is open and I'm feeling better!!!
Justine D.
I've had a hard time finding this product lately, but I will keep looking. This is by far my favorite and must have product for cold season. I don't get sick, but when I do it wipes me out. With Theraflu I feel almost immediate effects: less congestion, less sore throat. The product tastes good too. They have both day and night versions, which I use accordingly.
Madie T.
Boise, ID
The replay was absolutely wonderful. It has a weird taste so I prefer the citrus one. Certain ones come in packets with loose powder like this one another's come in a dissolvable pill form. Hell you could barely even noticed that it has normally a better taste. You could put it in either hot or cold water.
Shemariah B.
Chester, SC
This pretty much knocked most of my cold symptoms out, but it still left me really congested in the end and I finished the whole bottle without my severe congestion being taking care of.
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This stuff tastes HORRID but it works like magic, I promise! I took this the last time I was sick and it significantly improved all of my symptoms. Try taking it before bed and I promise you'll wake up feeling 75% better than you did the day before!
Leea S.
Scranton, PA
I have used this since i was little and it has continued to prove effective after all these years! even when i feel like i MAY be getting sick, I take this and wake up feeling good as new. The taste, is awful I must say that, but its worth it.
Jennifer R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This product is amazing I use it every time I'm sick or feel a cold coming on and not only does it make me feel better but it helps me sleep on those nights where your to sick
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Theraflu is my go to cold reliever. I like the packages that are mixed with water. It works very well and doesn't taste bad. It tastes like tea.
Jenna B.
This stuff is pretty great! Whenever I feel a cold coming on I use this and most of my symptoms are lessened!