Theraflu Severe Cold & Cough, Daytime, Berry Infused with Menthol & Green Tea Flavors, 6 ct. uploaded by Jamie P.

BY THERAFLU

Madie T.
Boise, ID
The replay was absolutely wonderful. It has a weird taste so I prefer the citrus one. Certain ones come in packets with loose powder like this one another's come in a dissolvable pill form. Hell you could barely even noticed that it has normally a better taste. You could put it in either hot or cold water.
Brittany B.
Vidor , TX
Wellness Guru Expert
This is seriously the best stuff for a cold!!!!!! When I even feel like I'm getting a cold I break out this stuff and make me a glass and writhing a minute nose is open and I'm feeling better!!!
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Theraflu is my go to cold reliever. I like the packages that are mixed with water. It works very well and doesn't taste bad. It tastes like tea.
Jenna B.
This stuff is pretty great! Whenever I feel a cold coming on I use this and most of my symptoms are lessened!
Lorena G.
North Logan, UT
I love this, whenever I get sick then I take this before bed and when I wake up then I feel like new
Jennifer R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This product is amazing I use it every time I'm sick or feel a cold coming on and not only does it make me feel better but it helps me sleep on those nights where your to sick
Leea S.
Scranton, PA
I have used this since i was little and it has continued to prove effective after all these years! even when i feel like i MAY be getting sick, I take this and wake up feeling good as new. The taste, is awful I must say that, but its worth it.
Justine D.
I've had a hard time finding this product lately, but I will keep looking. This is by far my favorite and must have product for cold season. I don't get sick, but when I do it wipes me out. With Theraflu I feel almost immediate effects: less congestion, less sore throat. The product tastes good too. They have both day and night versions, which I use accordingly.
Shemariah B.
Chester, SC
This pretty much knocked most of my cold symptoms out, but it still left me really congested in the end and I finished the whole bottle without my severe congestion being taking care of.
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff tastes HORRID but it works like magic, I promise! I took this the last time I was sick and it significantly improved all of my symptoms. Try taking it before bed and I promise you'll wake up feeling 75% better than you did the day before!