by Theraflu

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Theraflu Nighttime Severe Cold & Cough with Honey Lemon Infused with Chamomile & White Tea Flavors 6 ct!
How would you rate this product?
Commerce, GA
I was recommended this by a friend. It worked so much better for me than the pill form cold medicine like Mucinex. I think this powder to liquid from Theraflu is absorbed by the body faster than pill forms. It immediately suppressed my cough, and took away my sinus headache. It is my second day taking Theraflu and I've noticed my sinuses are more clear and I am able to cough up all the crap so it definitely loosing mucus. The taste of this product is pleasant and very calming. It's not too sweet. Highly recommend if you have a cold!
Nesbit, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have real bad allergies that cause flu like symptoms. I drink a pack at the beginning when my throat starts to hurt and itch. This sped up all my symptoms by opening up my pores causing me to sweat while sleeping. The next morning I am fine. Recommend with honey and lemons in boiling water.
Cambria , WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Probably my favorite medicine whenever I have a bad cold. It has been the only thing to really clear things up so I can go one through out my day and not feel horrible. I would recommend to anyone who hasn't tried it yet.
Sarasota, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this stuff! It is perfect for morning or night to help soothe your throat, open up your sinuses and help you breathe much better! They don't necessarily help get rid of the cold but they definitely make life easier when you're sick. Flavor is great as well! Add some honey and it is even better.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I got the package that also comes with the day time one. This flavor seems stronger to me. The taste is also a bit more bitter. These two have been helping my symptoms. First time trying a tea like medicine.
Douglasville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff does wonders with severe colds. It worked as well as I thought and I didn't get any sicker. It doesn't taste bad either. I bought it from our local dollar general they are really easy to find and not that expensive.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Amazon
This is the only thing that helps me to sleep when I'm sick with a cold. It puts me right to sleep and helps with runny nose/congestion. It does dry you out so make sure you're hydrated! Definitely recommend to anyone suffering from a terrible cold.
Spring Lake, NJ
This is one of the most efficient cold remedies on the market. I love drinking this hot and then enjoying the effects right away, because it tastes better than other similar drinks. I never sweeten it, to me it tastes just fine. I take 4 sachets per day when I have a cold.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It works wonders! I use it night an day. The drink taste good and when you have the flu the warmness really soothes your throat. The daytime one makes me feel a lot better and the nighttime one puts me straight to sleep and I don't wake up in the middle of the night.
Honolulu, HI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love theraflu!!! I take it for cough and colds. It tastes great (doesn't even taste like you're taking medicine. Since it is a hot drink, it is really soothing before bed. Also, helps you sleep much better than you would without this stuff. I highly recommend to anyone wanting to try a new cough and cold medicine