HealthMedicines & TreatmentsCough, Cold, & FluTheraflu

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Theraflu Nighttime Severe Cold & Cough with Honey Lemon Infused with Chamomile & White Tea Flavors 6 ct!
How would you rate this product?
Ciara E.
Oakland, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Since I was a kid my parents would give me theraflu when I felt icky. This stuff works better for me than just taking Tylenol or cold medicine when I don’t feel good. I’m sure the warmness of the drink helps. The apple cinnamon flavor is the best though!
Jennifer L.
Hayward , CA
Theraflu Nighttime Severe Cold & Cough with Honey Lemon Infused with Chamomile & White Tea Flavors 6 ct uploaded by Jennifer L.
I remembered every time I got sick with flu my mom gave me Theraflu before bed.. Add honey, hot water or any té of your preference, lemon 🍋 and drink it .. you will feel so much better the next morning.. Note: Remember to drink it when you’re ready to sleep 😴 [product:theraflu-nighttime-severe-cold-&-cough-with-honey-lemon-infused-with-chamomile-&-white-tea-flavors-6-ct]
Khloe K.
henderson, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always keep this in my cabinet! It works really well, especially for coughs. It's inexpensive & easy to find. Taste is amazing!
Nicole P.
Brea, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love that these come in daytime and nighttime options the nighttime is great for putting your mind and body at ease and helps you sleep while treating all the typical flu symptoms. And it also comes in a few different flavors depending on your preference.
Vimal P.
Plano, TX
Purchased at: Target
No one enjoys being sick or just feeling bad, but if you are I'd recommend this version of Theraflu. Mixing it with warm water is soothing and helps you fall asleep and feel better. Especially during this pandemic, it's great to keep any symptoms at a low and take care of yourself.
Keely M.
Paris, KY
I’m obsessed with theraflu teas. I can not take liquid medicine as a 30 year old woman I know how that sounds but it’s absolutely disgusting, and in general taking medicine is a let down for me. This makes me feel great and I don’t feel like I’m drugging myself.
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have real bad allergies that cause flu like symptoms. I drink a pack at the beginning when my throat starts to hurt and itch. This sped up all my symptoms by opening up my pores causing me to sweat while sleeping. The next morning I am fine. Recommend with honey and lemons in boiling water.
april R.
Dillon, SC
Theraflu night time formula is awesome! I mix it with 8 oz of hot water and drink it before bed and by the time I wake up I do feel much better! I have tried many over the counter cough and flu medications and this is the one I stick by for me!
barbara K.
St Clairsvle, OH
Purchased at: CVS
A couple times of the year my allergies are off the chain and cause excruciating headaches. This stuff is like a miracle. It is a powder that you mix like tea and drink it warm. It smells and tastes great given that it has medicine inside. I love that it takes just a short while to loosen up my sinuses and doesn't make me drowsy. Careful though, if you buy the night formula and accidentally take it at work, since the packaging is so similar, you will be fighting your heavy eyelids...and they will win.
Sonja B.
Seattle, WA
It may be a gimmick, but this is the only stuff I'll reach for. There's something about holding the warm mug and relaxing as the steam loosens up all that icky stuff. I swear by this stuff for just the comfort factor alone.

Looking for your answer?