Theraflu Nighttime Severe Cold & Cough with Honey Lemon Infused with Chamomile & White Tea Flavors 6 ct uploaded by Marcela R.

BY THERAFLU

Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have real bad allergies that cause flu like symptoms. I drink a pack at the beginning when my throat starts to hurt and itch. This sped up all my symptoms by opening up my pores causing me to sweat while sleeping. The next morning I am fine. Recommend with honey and lemons in boiling water.
Shawna S.
Cambria , WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Probably my favorite medicine whenever I have a bad cold. It has been the only thing to really clear things up so I can go one through out my day and not feel horrible. I would recommend to anyone who hasn't tried it yet.
Kayla W.
Sarasota, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this stuff! It is perfect for morning or night to help soothe your throat, open up your sinuses and help you breathe much better! They don't necessarily help get rid of the cold but they definitely make life easier when you're sick.
Flavor is great as well! Add some honey and it is even better.
Lyndsey R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I got the package that also comes with the day time one. This flavor seems stronger to me. The taste is also a bit more bitter. These two have been helping my symptoms. First time trying a tea like medicine.
Jamilia B.
Douglasville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff does wonders with severe colds. It worked as well as I thought and I didn't get any sicker. It doesn't taste bad either. I bought it from our local dollar general they are really easy to find and not that expensive.
Mikayla H.
Omaha, NE
This has been a God-send!! I have been sick since the Monday after Christmas & finally got to a Doctor on Friday & tested positive for the upper respiratory flu & Theraflu has been my best friend ALL week!! It has helped w/the drainage as well as my whole body aches!!!
Daphne S.
Spring Lake, NJ
This is one of the most efficient cold remedies on the market. I love drinking this hot and then enjoying the effects right away, because it tastes better than other similar drinks. I never sweeten it, to me it tastes just fine. I take 4 sachets per day when I have a cold.
Leslie n.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It works wonders! I use it night an day. The drink taste good and when you have the flu the warmness really soothes your throat. The daytime one makes me feel a lot better and the nighttime one puts me straight to sleep and I don't wake up in the middle of the night.
Sandy L.
Honolulu, HI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love theraflu!!! I take it for cough and colds. It tastes great (doesn't even taste like you're taking medicine. Since it is a hot drink, it is really soothing before bed. Also, helps you sleep much better than you would without this stuff. I highly recommend to anyone wanting to try a new cough and cold medicine
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
I love Theraflu. Whenever I get sick I start drinking this every day before bed. It helps me sleep, relaxes me, clears up my sinuses immediately, and i get better within about 4-5 days when usually I'm sick for 3-4+ weeks. Tastes amazing too (: