HealthMedicines & TreatmentsCough, Cold, & FluTheraflu

Nasal Congestion Sore Throat Pain Cough Headache Body Ache Fever Runny Nose Sneezing

Is this safe to use while breastfeeding?
Start your review of TheraFlu Nighttime Severe Cold & Cough Packets, Honey Lemon, Chamomile & White Tea 6 Packets (Pack of 2)!
Candace K.
San Marcos, TX
TheraFlu Nighttime Severe Cold & Cough Packets, Honey Lemon, Chamomile & White Tea 6 Packets (Pack of 2) uploaded by Candace K.
Purchased at: Walmart
Theraflu is just amazing & always works for me. I like that these come in lil individual packets with powder in them. Just mix them in some hot tea, add a little honey & a lil bit of Tequila 😃 & feel better so quick. Best night time flu remedy ever.
Renee L.
Winter Park Florida
TheraFlu Nighttime Severe Cold & Cough Packets, Honey Lemon, Chamomile & White Tea 6 Packets (Pack of 2) uploaded by Renee L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
My go to over the counter meds. This one has honey lemon infused with chamomile and white tea flavors. There are 6 packets in each box for nighttime or daytime.
Sandy R.
Studio City, CA
Saves my life every time!! My mom got me on this. I love this product simply because you don't have to take a pill, tablet or nasty syrup. I'm someone who really doesn't like taking medicine Theraflu makes it easy feels like I'm sipping on a warm cup of tea no groggy feeling. I developed an upper respiratory infection Theraflu soothed my sore throat and helped me have a good night's rest love this product it works!
maria R.
I received this from #influenster for an honest review. I have been a user id this Thera flu before it is normally what I get when I feel the achy or stuffy symptoms coming on. Drinkable and fast acting. I'd recommend bid you want to reduce the chances of feeling cold and flu symptoms.Usually in 30 minutes I feel better and symptoms ease off. Theraflu has a wide variety of flavors and methods. Pricepoint is good also.
Marisol Z.
Vallejo , CA
This tea is like magic sometimes it makes you feel better that same day or the day after. Sometimes I feel like I'm worse or maybe it's just the cold I have but usually this is good it warms your throats and keep you warm inside it also helps you feel better. It can vary how fast you feel better it varies through how the cold it.
Victoria M.
Homestead, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
These are great to have around the house when fly and cold season are coming around really help relief symptoms fast and efficiently.
Mayi B.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Mi mejor aliado para la gripe en esta temporada. Dure 2 días con gripe gracias a este te maravilloso podía dormir sin problemas en las noches. Y el sabor es delicioso 💯 recomendado le doy un 100 thanks you.
Samantha G.
Canyon , CA
I feel like this stuff really work and it doesn't taste bad. It's like a tea but you drink it when your not feeling good. You can find a cheaper version of this because this is cheap but not too cheap if you know what I mean. I wish this would put more packages in the boxes.
Ashley M.
Pawleys Isl, SC
1,120 reviews
Purchased at: Publix
Tried this for the first time this week as I was super sick. This flavor was not a good one in my opinion. I am not a fan of lemon or honey when I am sick. It didn’t not help me go to sleep at all either.
Greg N Lauren W.
I love this medicine!! Decinately works for the severe cold and flu. The taste is kinda funky but otherwise a good product.