by Theraflu

New i TheraFlu Provides Powerful Relief from Your Severe Cold and Flu Symptoms Acetaminophen - Pain Reliever Fever Reducer Diphenhydramine HCl- Antihistamine Cough Suppressant Phenylephrine HCl - Nasal Decongestant Nasal Congestion Sore Throat Headache Body Ache Runny Nose Fever Questions or comments?

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TheraFlu Nighttime Multi Symptom Severe Cold, Lipton Green Tea & Citrus Flavors, 6 ea!
Levittown, NY
TheraFlu Nighttime Multi Symptom Severe Cold, Lipton Green Tea & Citrus Flavors, 6 ea uploaded by Ilyse W.
Purchased at: CVS
I love this company. Whenever I’m sick this is my to go do and it works amazingly well. Helps me sleep and be more comfortable. One of my favorite products when I’m sick and I tell all my friends to take it as well.
Shirley
This works the best for me when I’m sick with a heavy cold or have flu like symptoms. Within hours I’m feeling better and within days I’m back on my feet like normal again! This is one of my essential medicines to keep in the cupboard at all times! Highly recommend.
Surprise, AZ
Personally I hate to take liquid medicines and pills are sometimes such a bother. But I like to drink tea and this is the perfect night time remedy for sicknesses. I keep at least four of these boxes at my house at all times!
TheraFlu Nighttime Multi Symptom Severe Cold, Lipton Green Tea & Citrus Flavors, 6 ea uploaded by Wendy C.
Tastes decent and works really good!!!! These are a must have for us during cold and flu season and I recently found boxes of this at the Dollar Tree store wich IMO is a steal for a box of six packets!
It wasn’t delicious but it definitely helped 100%!! I recommend to anyone with cold-like symptoms!! It’s a decent price & available at Walmart! Not sure how the generic brands are! TheraFlu Nighttime Multi Symptom Severe Cold, Lipton Green Tea & Citrus Flavors, 6 ea
San Diego, CA
TheraFlu Nighttime Multi Symptom Severe Cold, Lipton Green Tea & Citrus Flavors, 6 ea uploaded by Alexandria S.
Love this ! I feel as though as soon as I drink this I feel 10X better no joke !! I really does help ! And is affordable ! I picked mine up from Walmart ! Debit felt worth trying it does work !!!
Madison, GA
This is my go-to whenever I have a bad cold. It always helps me so quickly and helps me sleep at night too. I love it and would highly recommend it to anyone.
Cutler Bay, FL
TheraFlu Nighttime Multi Symptom Severe Cold, Lipton Green Tea & Citrus Flavors, 6 ea uploaded by Sonya D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
When you feel aches, pains, fever, sore throat, loss of appetite and can’t get out of bed. This is all you need to be back to normal.
Edinburgh
TheraFlu Nighttime Multi Symptom Severe Cold, Lipton Green Tea & Citrus Flavors, 6 ea uploaded by Lacey C.
It taste disgusting but if you add a teaspoon of honey it’s not as bad. I do think it’s effective and it does meet my expectations. You can purchase it at Walmart. I’d purchase it again but only if the pills were out of stock.