Theraflu Nighttime Multi-Symptom Cold, 24-Count Coated Caplets (Pack of 2)

by Theraflu

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Theraflu Nighttime Multi-Symptom Cold, 24-Count Coated Caplets (Pack of 2)!
How would you rate this product?
Maumelle, AR
I've recently been battling a horrible cold. I picked up some Theraflu at Walgreens yesterday, and I'm already feeling better. They were on sale 2 for $13 so I go the nighttime as well. I'm drying up, and slept better than I ever have.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like Theraflu I feel like it does a great job in combating the common cold. It is effective and I would recommend it.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Theraflu the best ever makes you feel great especially night time maes you sleep great when feeling bad. Its also cheap
Freehold, NJ
i love love love this and i definitely recommend this to anyone with a cold. its very helpful and useful.
Tallassee, AL
Theraflu always makes me feel great. Inexpensive and works great on the symptoms that I suffer