Theraflu Multi-Symptom Severe Cold Packets Lipton Green Tea & Honey Lemon Flavors - 6 CT

BY THERAFLU #21 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Theraflu® Lipton® Green Tea & Honey Lemon Flavors Multi-Symptom Severe Cold Packets.

Acetaminophen - pain reliever/fever reducer.

Dextromethorphan HBr - cough suppressant.

Phenylephrine HCl - nasal decongestant.

Nasal congestion.

Sore throat pain.

Cough.

Headache.

Body ache.

Fever.

6. see more...

• "It works wonders to clear my sinuses and make me feel better." in 1 review
  • "A life saver during cold and flu season, these instantly sooth my sore throat and body aches." in 1 review
Rebecca B.
Mountain Home
I love the theraflu day and nighttime packets. I love the warmth on my throat when it hurts and it always helps me to feel and get better. I usually take this and don’t have to go to the Dr.
Anna T.
Lubbock
Slightly bitter flavor, but very soothing to the throat. It's a nice way of taking medicine when you're tired of pills or serums. Bought it at Walmart, would recommend trying it. The apple cinnamon flavor for the flu would also be worth trying.
Wendy C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Been using this for years!!

This stuff is a must have if any of us get sick with a cold,stuffy nose and sore throat!!

The taste is not the best but it’s tolerable and this works amazing! Worth the $
Iris C.
When I’m sick I always look for this tea help me so much I drink this tea to help me feel better and works perfect o totally recommend it
Celeste G.
Walla Walla, WA
This is so helpful when you got a cold or flu it gives that relief and soothes your throat when you got a sore throat or a stuffed up.
China's I.
Midwest City, OK
Another one of my go toos !!! If I’m getting a sore throat and feel like something is trying to creep it’s little head I make on of these and allow it to soothe me
Hilliary E.
Atwater
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff works!! I was hesitant about getting it because I’d tried everything and i got this. It clears up every and you feel refreshed
Stephanie R.
el paso texas
I feel the effects almost immediately with this product. My nose started to clear up and my throat feels better. Definitely repurchasing.
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a great product easy to slip into your purse helps your symptoms clear up right away i like this compared to most alternatives .
Vicki F.
Great Lakes
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is what my family and use when we are sick it's a bit expensive but it gets rid of the cold symptoms quick and you can rest better love this product bought from walgreens.
Karey C.
How well does this work?
Tamia G.
Does it help with a cold?
Samuel O.
Brooklyn, NY
Do you prefer the Green Tea flavor or Honey Lemon? and why?