Theraflu Multi-Symptom Severe Cold Packets Lipton Green Tea & Honey Lemon Flavors - 6 CT

BY THERAFLU #15 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Theraflu® Lipton® Green Tea & Honey Lemon Flavors Multi-Symptom Severe Cold Packets.

Acetaminophen - pain reliever/fever reducer.

Dextromethorphan HBr - cough suppressant.

Phenylephrine HCl - nasal decongestant.

Nasal congestion.

• How does  Theraflu Multi-Symptom Severe Cold Packets Lipt...2 Answers
  • Does it help with a cold? 5 Answers
  • Do you prefer the Green Tea flavor or Honey Lemon? and why?2 Answers
  • "It works wonders to clear my sinuses and make me feel better." in 1 review
  • "A life saver during cold and flu season, these instantly sooth my sore throat and body aches." in 1 review
Stephanie M.
Fernandina Beach, FL
Theraflu has always helped me get over my cold/flu symptoms quicker than anything. It also helps out any sickness that you start feeling before it becomes a full on cold. They are more expensive than some other medicines but you can always find a coupon and I've found it to be more effective. The Lipton Green Tea and Honey flavor makes it not as bad to take too.
julise s.
I also love that there is no sugary aftertaste like you get with some other cough and cold medicines. very good
Stephanie F.
Brick, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always use Thermaflu when I have a cold or flu like symptoms. It helps knock the sickness out of you and helps lower your fever.
Amber W.
Univ Ctr, MI
If you have a sore throat or a cold this is the over counter drug I highly recommend!!! It tastes just like tea and not medicine. My cold was gone within days and I had it really bad. Super easy to make too!
Rebecca B.
Mountain Home
I love the theraflu day and nighttime packets. I love the warmth on my throat when it hurts and it always helps me to feel and get better. I usually take this and don’t have to go to the Dr.
Anna T.
Lubbock, TX
Slightly bitter flavor, but very soothing to the throat. It's a nice way of taking medicine when you're tired of pills or serums. Bought it at Walmart, would recommend trying it. The apple cinnamon flavor for the flu would also be worth trying.
Wendy C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Been using this for years!!

This stuff is a must have if any of us get sick with a cold,stuffy nose and sore throat!!

The taste is not the best but it’s tolerable and this works amazing! Worth the $
Iris C.
When I’m sick I always look for this tea help me so much I drink this tea to help me feel better and works perfect o totally recommend it
Celeste G.
Walla Walla, WA
This is so helpful when you got a cold or flu it gives that relief and soothes your throat when you got a sore throat or a stuffed up.
China's I.
Midwest City, OK
Another one of my go toos !!! If I’m getting a sore throat and feel like something is trying to creep it’s little head I make on of these and allow it to soothe me
Karey C.
How well does this work?
Tamia G.
Does it help with a cold?
Samuel O.
Brooklyn, NY
Do you prefer the Green Tea flavor or Honey Lemon? and why?
VERONICA C.