Theraflu Multi-Symptom Severe Cold Packets Lipton Green Tea & Honey Lemon Flavors - 6 CT uploaded by Tantanea J.Theraflu Multi-Symptom Severe Cold Packets Lipton Green Tea & Honey Lemon Flavors - 6 CT uploaded by Leslie W.Theraflu Multi-Symptom Severe Cold Packets Lipton Green Tea & Honey Lemon Flavors - 6 CT uploaded by Marisol L.

BY THERAFLU #22 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Theraflu® Lipton® Green Tea & Honey Lemon Flavors Multi-Symptom Severe Cold Packets.

Acetaminophen - pain reliever/fever reducer.

Dextromethorphan HBr - cough suppressant.

Phenylephrine HCl - nasal decongestant.

Nasal congestion.

Sore throat pain.

Cough.

Headache.

Body ache.

Fever.

6. see more...

• "It works wonders to clear my sinuses and make me feel better." in 1 review
  • "A life saver during cold and flu season, these instantly sooth my sore throat and body aches." in 1 review
China's I.
Midwest City, OK
Another one of my go toos !!! If I’m getting a sore throat and feel like something is trying to creep it’s little head I make on of these and allow it to soothe me
Hilliary E.
Atwater
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff works!! I was hesitant about getting it because I’d tried everything and i got this. It clears up every and you feel refreshed
Stephanie R.
el paso texas
I feel the effects almost immediately with this product. My nose started to clear up and my throat feels better. Definitely repurchasing.
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a great product easy to slip into your purse helps your symptoms clear up right away i like this compared to most alternatives .
Vicki F.
Great Lakes
Wellness Guru Expert
This is what my family and use when we are sick it's a bit expensive but it gets rid of the cold symptoms quick and you can rest better love this product bought from walgreens.
Michele P.
In our home, this product is a staple throughout the cold weather months.  There is nothing better for cough, colds and stuffy noses than TheraFlu.  I love the warm, soothing relief you get as you are drinking this....sort of like having a hot, lemon tea.  I also love that there is no sugary aftertaste like you get with some other cough and cold medicines.  A winner in our books!
Niobe S.
Genial para combatir el resfriado y todos sus síntomas, además de que sabe muy bien, los resultados se sienten casi de inmediato. Es recomendado tomárselo y luego tomar una buena siesta. Te levantas como nuevo!
Gabriela O.
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff works amazing !!! Helps you feel better in minutes .. then in a few days u feel like you were never sick.. taste good for it to be medicine
Brigid B.
West Simsbury , CT
Wellness Guru Expert
Theraflu is my go-to medication when I feel flu symptoms coming on. It is 100% effective for me and worth every penny. It's easy to  find in your local drugstore and works better than any alternative I have ever tested. I always keep this product on hand during flu season because I know that with this product, I have the best defense to fight off the germs.
Giovanna S.
West Columbia, SC
Cada vez que tengo sintomas de gripe, fiebre o congestion suelo tomar theraflu y me calma mis sintomas, suelo tomarlo dos veces al dia. Muy facil de conseguir en farmacias a precio accesible.
Karey C.
How well does this work?
Tamia G.
Does it help with a cold?
Samuel O.
Brooklyn, NY
Do you prefer the Green Tea flavor or Honey Lemon? and why?