Theraflu Multi-Symptom Severe Cold Packets Lipton Green Tea & Honey Lemon Flavors - 6 CT

BY THERAFLU #9 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Theraflu® Lipton® Green Tea & Honey Lemon Flavors Multi-Symptom Severe Cold Packets.

Acetaminophen - pain reliever/fever reducer.

Dextromethorphan HBr - cough suppressant.

Phenylephrine HCl - nasal decongestant.

Nasal congestion.

• Does it help with a cold? 5 Answers
  • Do you prefer the Green Tea flavor or Honey Lemon? and why?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "It works wonders to clear my sinuses and make me feel better." in 1 review
  • "A life saver during cold and flu season, these instantly sooth my sore throat and body aches." in 1 review
Lacey S.
Las Vegas, NV
Really good product for having a cold I like to add lemons to mine it doesn't taste too bad for a medicine but I don't love the taste the lemons help it starts working almost right away make stomach hurts a little if I don't have a snack with it
Naida G.
Grapevine, TX
I love this I'm sick right now all I don is drink 2 a day and I feel way better than in the morning!!!!!
Brittany M.
London, KY
The best thing I have ever taken for cold/flu. It warms your body and the flavor is great. It does well to take away aches and pains associated with illness and helps you to feel normal until your next dose!
Kimberly P.
I use this whenever I start getting a cold. It helps me to feel better and cuts the length of the cold pretty much in half. Not always but a good percent of the time. I swear by this stuff!
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
Theraflu Muti-Symptom Severe Cold is currently getting me through one of the worst colds I've ever had. It has a great flavor which makes it easier to drink. The warmth soothes your throat, and the medicine itself kicks in immediately for fast relief.
Tantanea J.
Pine Bluff, AR
Great taste and it works. Whenever I get sick, I know I can depend on theraflu.
Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.
Smyrna, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Whenever i am sick, i always grab a box of these. Stuffy nose drives me crazy, and after drinking one cup, it literally clears my nose up for a couple hours. Its also good with a cold and will get your fever down also. Sometimes, when i was cold, i would drink a cup of this to warm up, get rid of a headache, read a book, and relax, because i actually enjoy the taste of this stuff. The white chamomile and green tea is the disgusting one. The flavor of this one is good. If your sick, this stuff works wonders.
Lynlee E.
Heads up this stuff is disgusting. Taste terrible but it gets the job done it helps relieve all your symptoms in no time
Valerie A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my go to when I'm sick and it great. I don't like the taste but with a little honey it doesn't taste so bad. for a medicine to work you just gotta be consistent with it and this one does.
Jenna M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
When I can feel a cold coming on I brace myself for the worst...and reach for Theraflu. It usually alleviates my symptoms within hours and keeps me able to keep going with my life when a sick day isn't an option. The honey lemon green tea flavor doesn't taste like medicine at all and is actually a tasty drink.
Karey C.
How well does this work?
Tamia G.
Does it help with a cold?
VERONICA C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Samuel O.
Brooklyn, NY
Do you prefer the Green Tea flavor or Honey Lemon? and why?