Theraflu Multi-Symptom Severe Cold Packets Lipton Green Tea & Honey Lemon Flavors - 6 CT uploaded by Tantanea J.Theraflu Multi-Symptom Severe Cold Packets Lipton Green Tea & Honey Lemon Flavors - 6 CT uploaded by Leslie W.Theraflu Multi-Symptom Severe Cold Packets Lipton Green Tea & Honey Lemon Flavors - 6 CT uploaded by Marisol L.

BY THERAFLU #22 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Theraflu® Lipton® Green Tea & Honey Lemon Flavors Multi-Symptom Severe Cold Packets.

Acetaminophen - pain reliever/fever reducer.

Dextromethorphan HBr - cough suppressant.

Phenylephrine HCl - nasal decongestant.

Nasal congestion.

Sore throat pain.

Cough.

Headache.

Body ache.

Fever.

6. see more...

• "It works wonders to clear my sinuses and make me feel better." in 1 review
  • "A life saver during cold and flu season, these instantly sooth my sore throat and body aches." in 1 review
Brittany M.
London, KY
The best thing I have ever taken for cold/flu. It warms your body and the flavor is great. It does well to take away aches and pains associated with illness and helps you to feel normal until your next dose!
Vicki F.
Great Lakes
Wellness Guru Expert
This is what my family and use when we are sick it's a bit expensive but it gets rid of the cold symptoms quick and you can rest better love this product bought from walgreens.
Lyndsey R.
I've never really tried any tea like medicine before but this stuff seems to really help my symptoms. I have the package that gives both the day and nighttime. The taste isn't too bad. Would recommend
Angela I.
My brother introduced me to this when I was in high school and it worked wonders for me. I introduced my husband to it and it is working for him as well. We got it a cvs.
Shazi L.
Brooklyn, NY
This is almost like a spa treatment for your throat. Theraflu is so soothing and I find the smell of it to be rather relaxing. The taste is pretty good for cough medicine (it doesn't taste like your average cough medicine, but tastes more like a slightly bitter lemon tea). It will definitely help you feel better!
Allison C.
N Charleston, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
This is the best cold medicine ever! It's comforting to drink the hot tea and makes me feel better so quickly after drinking! It keeps my symptoms at bay all day and it tastes good!
Kariny R.
Nashua, NH
I absolutely love this!! It not only tastes great to me, but it helps clear my sinuses, soothes my throats and it helps a whole lot when I'm sick. This is Another product I always have at home. Super recommend it. The lemon and honey flavor is the only one I like, the others are awful.
Shelbie W.
Wynona, OK
I have had a very bad cold the last couple of days. I took some of this Thera flu and have to say ,it is amazing. It's a little pricey but it well worth the money you spend.
Rebecca K.
San Rafael, CA
Theraflu tea has gotten me through several terrible colds. It tastes good, and it really does relieve cold and flu symptoms. It will help you get back to good health faster than other products I've tried.
Noraida V.
Saint Cloud, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I love Theraflu! This is my go to medicine when I sense a cold or strong sinuses coming up. I bought it at Walmart, sometimes at Walgreens. This is best than alternatives, it meets all my expectations when trying to get better. I preferably drink it right before bed, it knocks me out and the next morning I am brand new. I am satisfied.
Karey C.
How well does this work?
Tamia G.
Does it help with a cold?
Samuel O.
Brooklyn, NY
Do you prefer the Green Tea flavor or Honey Lemon? and why?