Theraflu Multi-Symptom Severe Cold Packets Lipton Green Tea & Honey Lemon Flavors - 6 CT uploaded by Tantanea J.Theraflu Multi-Symptom Severe Cold Packets Lipton Green Tea & Honey Lemon Flavors - 6 CT uploaded by Leslie W.Theraflu Multi-Symptom Severe Cold Packets Lipton Green Tea & Honey Lemon Flavors - 6 CT uploaded by Marisol L.

BY THERAFLU #31 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Theraflu® Lipton® Green Tea & Honey Lemon Flavors Multi-Symptom Severe Cold Packets.

Acetaminophen - pain reliever/fever reducer.

Dextromethorphan HBr - cough suppressant.

Phenylephrine HCl - nasal decongestant.

Nasal congestion.

• Do you prefer the Green Tea flavor or Honey Lemon? and why?1 Answers
  • How well does this work?5 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...*
  • "It works wonders to clear my sinuses and make me feel better." in 1 review
  • "A life saver during cold and flu season, these instantly sooth my sore throat and body aches." in 1 review
Emily D.
Emily D.
Costa Mesa, CA
This stuff is gold when you are sick. It works wonders to clear my sinuses and make me feel better. A hot cup of theraflu is just when I need when I have a cold
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.
Compton , CA
This product saved me time and money! I had cold symptoms for 2 days after drinking this I felt better the next day.... It's pricey but it's worth every dime
Desirae H.
Desirae H.
Lockport, LA
A life saver during cold and flu season, these instantly sooth my sore throat and body aches. The green tea & honey lemon flavor is very comforting.
Naida G.
Naida G.
Grapevine, TX
I love this I'm sick right now all I don is drink 2 a day and I feel way better than in the morning!!!!!
Emily B.
Emily B.
MC MINNVILLE, TN
Got this free from Rite Aid. Theraflu is an all around good product. You mix the packets in hot water then drink. They instantly help you feel better and they also soothe a sore throat. I keep a box or two on hand in the winter especially.
Tonette T.
Tonette T.
Charlotte, NC
Amazing! Works every time and quickly. Not to mention I put it in my favorite mug😻
Martha M.
Martha M.
Burien, WA
Yum! Love this flavor and so helpful when you're feeling horrible. I take this almost every time I get sick, it can be pricey sometimes though so stock up when on sale!
Niobe S.
Niobe S.
Genial para combatir el resfriado y todos sus síntomas, además de que sabe muy bien, los resultados se sienten casi de inmediato. Es recomendado tomárselo y luego tomar una buena siesta. Te levantas como nuevo!
Kasey B.
Kasey B.
I love this product so much. it has helped my strep throat and congestion so much. The taste of this is amazing as well. I will defiantly recommend this to more people who are fighting cold and sinus problems.
melissa b.
melissa b.
Hamilton, ON
I personally live this when I am sick just a couple sips of this and ur thought is soothed and can breeth again lol
Karey C.
Karey C.
How well does this work?
Tamia G.
Tamia G.
Does it help with a cold?
Samuel O.
Samuel O.
Brooklyn, NY
Do you prefer the Green Tea flavor or Honey Lemon? and why?