Theraflu Multi-Symptom Severe Cold Packets Lipton Green Tea & Honey Lemon Flavors - 6 CT

BY THERAFLU #22 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Theraflu® Lipton® Green Tea & Honey Lemon Flavors Multi-Symptom Severe Cold Packets.

Acetaminophen - pain reliever/fever reducer.

Dextromethorphan HBr - cough suppressant.

Phenylephrine HCl - nasal decongestant.

Nasal congestion.

Sore throat pain.

Cough.

Headache.

Body ache.

Fever.

6. see more...

• "It works wonders to clear my sinuses and make me feel better." in 1 review
  • "A life saver during cold and flu season, these instantly sooth my sore throat and body aches." in 1 review
Iris C.
When I’m sick I always look for this tea help me so much I drink this tea to help me feel better and works perfect o totally recommend it
Celeste G.
Walla Walla, WA
This is so helpful when you got a cold or flu it gives that relief and soothes your throat when you got a sore throat or a stuffed up.
Stacey L.
This is a life savor when I have a cold. I drink it super hot and start to feel better instantly! The Lipton tea one is my favorite.
Ana C S.
This help you with the flu! Does not taste that good but you add some honey and is better. Is a most to have to help with the flu.
Ashley M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This stuff works great! My husband is sick and he is living off of this stuff. It seems to help him a lot and he likes the flavor
Kimberly S.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
If you are sick drink this and button up jump in bed sleep and sweat it all out you will feel 100 times better in the morning :)
Mayiah S.
Some people dont like the taste bbut i promise you this will have you feeling better in no time and its very cost friendly.
Lynlee E.
Heads up this stuff is disgusting. Taste terrible but it gets the job done it helps relieve all your symptoms in no time
Jeanne P.
LEWISTON, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I use this every time I'm really sick. while it may not taste the best and you have to drink it fast, it works wonders.
Naida G.
Grapevine, TX
I love this I'm sick right now all I don is drink 2 a day and I feel way better than in the morning!!!!!
Karey C.
How well does this work?
Tamia G.
Does it help with a cold?
Samuel O.
Brooklyn, NY
Do you prefer the Green Tea flavor or Honey Lemon? and why?