Theraflu Multi-Symptom Severe Cold Packets Lipton Green Tea & Honey Lemon Flavors - 6 CT uploaded by Tantanea J.Theraflu Multi-Symptom Severe Cold Packets Lipton Green Tea & Honey Lemon Flavors - 6 CT uploaded by Leslie W.Theraflu Multi-Symptom Severe Cold Packets Lipton Green Tea & Honey Lemon Flavors - 6 CT uploaded by Marisol L.

BY THERAFLU #24 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Theraflu® Lipton® Green Tea & Honey Lemon Flavors Multi-Symptom Severe Cold Packets.

Acetaminophen - pain reliever/fever reducer.

Dextromethorphan HBr - cough suppressant.

Phenylephrine HCl - nasal decongestant.

Nasal congestion.

Sore throat pain.

Cough.

Headache.

Body ache.

Fever.

6. see more...

• "It works wonders to clear my sinuses and make me feel better." in 1 review
  • "A life saver during cold and flu season, these instantly sooth my sore throat and body aches." in 1 review
Hilliary E.
Atwater
This stuff works!! I was hesitant about getting it because I’d tried everything and i got this. It clears up every and you feel refreshed
Stephanie R.
el paso texas
I feel the effects almost immediately with this product. My nose started to clear up and my throat feels better. Definitely repurchasing.
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
This is a great product easy to slip into your purse helps your symptoms clear up right away i like this compared to most alternatives .
Shea H.
Canton, NB
This stuff is a cute all when it comes to the wintertime blues. I'm not a fan of the honey lemon taste, but it definitely have you feeling better quickly. They use to make a lemon packet which was much easier to get down than the bitter sweet mix of honey and lemon. However, it is a reasonably priced remedy for common colds and even the flu. This is great stuff!
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
Best product I ever used. Had this mom back on her feet quick. Better than any other products ever used
Kariny R.
Nashua, NH
I absolutely love this!! It not only tastes great to me, but it helps clear my sinuses, soothes my throats and it helps a whole lot when I'm sick. This is Another product I always have at home. Super recommend it. The lemon and honey flavor is the only one I like, the others are awful.
Noraida V.
Saint Cloud, FL
I love Theraflu! This is my go to medicine when I sense a cold or strong sinuses coming up. I bought it at Walmart, sometimes at Walgreens. This is best than alternatives, it meets all my expectations when trying to get better. I preferably drink it right before bed, it knocks me out and the next morning I am brand new. I am satisfied.
Allison C.
N Charleston, SC
This is the best cold medicine ever! It's comforting to drink the hot tea and makes me feel better so quickly after drinking! It keeps my symptoms at bay all day and it tastes good!
Emily F.
My husband swears by this product. Whenever is he not feeling good he grabs this pack and drinks it and the next day he is already starting to feel better and he loves the taste.
Sofia B.
Stratford, CT
This is my favorite product for colds. As soon as I mix it with hot water and start drinking it, I immediately start feeling better. The sinuses start clearing up, my throat isn't as raw, and my cough lessens. Out of all the cold remedies, this is the one I find works the best.
Karey C.
How well does this work?
Tamia G.
Does it help with a cold?
Samuel O.
Brooklyn, NY
Do you prefer the Green Tea flavor or Honey Lemon? and why?